Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NCAA 14: What teams will you use in Dynasty Mode?

• Facebook
  • Display
    ay countryboy are you going to join any OD with them?? Lville

I started with U Mass last year, pretty sure I'll use a team a tad better this year.

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    you going to add them to the Big Ten immediately?
    Nah, I'll suffer the year in the conference of rejects, and then speed away from that trainwreck, not even looking in the rearview mirror at the AAC.

On our online dynasty just two of us played because we play faster knowing when each other could get online, and not getting held up waiting for others to play there game. We could play 2-4 games a night without waiting around.
    But anyway we decided to pick a school as either OC or DC , our choice for the first contract. Once the contract was over,Then what ever school(s) offered us a HC job is what we had to take no matter what. After that you could change schools when ever a contract was offered to you if you wanted to as long as it was a HC job.
    Kind of made it fun as you never new what team you might get to couch.

I like taking small schools and building them up. Since I am from Texas it will probably be either UTSA or Texas St. Then see where my career takes me.

BTW, where do you all get those team icons?

It was fun playing 13 again quickly last night I hard time against But finally finished on top 52 to 20 with I haven't plaid in a while. Will be nice to play in the new game engine next month.

OD

Freshman
    in my brother's and my OD I will be probably ODU. Offline, I created a team and will use them..

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    It was fun playing 13 again quickly last night I hard time against But finally finished on top 52 to 20 with I haven't plaid in a while. Will be nice to play in the new game engine next month.

I started with the Akron Zips as a OC, I found a set of sliders that seem decent to play with. So far I'm 2-7, the good news is the season is almost over, the bad news is I still have 3 seasons left on my contract. So far really enjoying the game.

I completed coaching carousel at the end of my 2019 season yesterday. My coach has become the new head coach of .

Should be a fun dynasty in NCAA '14.

I am going with ODU for my dynasty (soon as rosters hit). Love ODU's field/unis and they have some talent on offense. Going to stick them in the C-USA right away and remove all FCS tems from the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    I am going with ODU for my dynasty (soon as rosters hit). Love ODU's field/unis and they have some talent on offense. Going to stick them in the C-USA right away and remove all FCS tems from the schedule.
    Yeah, ODU is a team I'd like to play with. I may have to start up a Play a Season with them, have some fun in some games alongside dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    We all take time away from making plaid, those sewing machines can be hell on your gaming fingers. NCAA Football takes over your life and plaid just becomes an afterthought, left for those lonely spring mornings when you are waiting for the next edition of NCAA Football.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 07-07-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yeah, ODU is a team I'd like to play with. I may have to start up a Play a Season with them, have some fun in some games alongside dynasty.
    I am trying to come up with a team to play a season in, made up names, to get me by until the raaaaaaahsters are out. Some piss ant 2-3* team I have never played with.

I'll do a Nebraska one for sure and then maybe a West Virginia one since I go to school there. I might do a teambuilder dynasty as well.

I'll be doing a 1* OD this year with my Indiana State team (teambuilder'd). With stops at Purdue (alma mater) and then off to a powerhouse

Texas State (Flexbone/4-2-5)

Akron (Spread Option/ 3-3-5)

Idaho (Air Raid/ 3-4)

USF (One Back/ 4-3)

OC at South Alabama running the Pistol, where I will be moving around.

I'm ready to start my dynasty but I just cannot decide whether to start as OC or Head Coach. For the past two seasons I have started as OC but I think I might want to go back to HC to be in control of everything.

Talking rebuilds and dumpster fires

Quote Originally Posted by LeeSO View Post

Good Ones I know Im late to the party but now Marshall and AU have rebuilt and Memphis out of these that's a true challenge is UNM which is a true dumpster fire that you want to stay away from I say use a South Alabama or Southern Miss because of proximity to Auburn and they are struggling teams that need a real deal coach

I also thought of this idea. First, start as a OC or DC at uMass or something like that spend 1 or 2 years there then get an OC OR DC job at a Boston College or Vanderbilt then get a head coach at a small school or Coordinator at a huge school then go head coach at medium school and then get HC at HUGE school

Level of Schools

Small - uMass, South Alabama, North Texas
    Medium - Colorado, Vandy, BC,
    Big - AU, ZONA, FSU
    HUGE - MICHIGAN, BAMA,FLORIDA, OHIO ST.,