Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Gaming Tailgate Podcast Ep. 26 - Interview with Dev Christian McLeod

• Facebook
  • Display
    As always guys, top notch

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I'm interested in the impact players aspect. The way my offense usually works my impacts are almost inevitably going to turn into my QB and TE on offense and my MLB on defense.
    Me too. Probably my most favorite part of the interview. Really excited to see how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Hopefully in the demo we will be able to play the different cams.
    I agree. The new camera options sound really good. I'd still love a Tecmo style side scroller.

NCAA's demo really sucked last year. Couldn't change anything. Stuck on Varsity and no slider adjustments. All for the sake of a "dynasty experience with updated". Madden has opened their demo up to all levels and slider adjustments last year. If you are going to put out a demo, showcase all the great new things you are offering! Let us use the new camera angles and hopefully let us adjust difficulty and sliders too.

This was GREAT!! Thanks Christian, Chris and Tommy!! You guys just put out a GEM, the standard has now been raised

Hi everyone, I'd like to know one thing just to clarify: Is the coordinator cam still completely north/south or does it resemble this picture?

thanks

From tonight's blog, here is a shot of the Coordinator cam:

Last but not least is the Coordinator camera, which provides a view of the whole field initially, but dynamically zooms in during the play to follow the action.

Shouldnt this br the co-ordinator cam? I like it. I just wish they had a side-scrolling version of it.

Last edited by Rudy; 05-01-2013 at 05:57 AM.