Thread: Finally a Bush Family Member that gets it

• Facebook
  • Display

Finally a Bush Family Member that gets it

http://www.wral.com/barbara-bush-on-...hes-/12379345/

Appearing in an interview from Dallas on NBC's "Today" show, Mrs. Bush was asked if she thought that Jeb, the former governor of Florida, should seek the presidency.

"He's by far the best qualified man," Mrs. Bush said, "but no."

"We've had enough Bushes," she said, saying "it's not just four families, or whatever
    ."

Honestly in politics, how refreshing. I did have to strike that one comment out but that is simply a mothers love speaking.

Yeah, I have to agree. Completely ignoring political views, after 12 years of Bushes since 1989, we've had enough Bushes in the White House for now.

Well I am no fan of the Bushes but the two that came before are much better than who we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Well I am no fan of the Bushes but the two that came before are much better than who we have now.
    Unless Michelle has stated she wants to run, there really is no point in bringing up Obama. Clinton? Assuming Hillary runs you might have a point. The last thing we need is Hillary vs Jeb 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Unless Michelle has stated she wants to run, there really is no point in bringing up Obama. Clinton? Assuming Hillary runs you might have a point. The last thing we need is Hillary vs Jeb 2016.
    Oh lord. If it's Hillary vs Jeb in 2016, I officially give up on this damn country.