Thread: Where is the Xbox 360 players at for tiger 14?

• Facebook
  • Display

Where is the Xbox 360 players at for tiger 14?

Is this mainly a ps3 gamer type of forums? I see their a cc set up but not many members. I got 2 more to bring to the xbox side

Thanks

Sadly this is a forum dominated by people to cheap to pay for their online gaming. There are a few of us roaming around but we live in fear of our PS3 overlords and only speak when spoken to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookieguy07 View Post
    Is this mainly a ps3 gamer type of forums? I see their a cc set up but not many members. I got 2 more to bring to the xbox side

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Sadly this is a forum dominated by people to cheap to pay for their online gaming. There are a few of us roaming around but we live in fear of our PS3 overlords and only speak when spoken to.
    Yep. DEAL WITH IT!!!

Hey bring more to Xbox side!!!! We can use them

I think they are out there, maybe just more on PS3. There is a league/CC we are playing in, it's hosted over at the games village.

Here is the link to the 360 side of it. Join us

http://www.thegamesvillage.com/forum...PGA-Tour-(360)

We used to have a 360 side here. But the two or three that were on it moved over to PS3 when TW13 came out, and I have yet to upgrade from TW12, so I got left behind. So, 360 eventually died when it comes to Tiger Woods stuff on here.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    I think they are out there, maybe just more on PS3. There is a league/CC we are playing in, it's hosted over at the games village.

Here is the link to the 360 side of it. Join us

http://www.thegamesvillage.com/forum...PGA-Tour-(360)
    Unfortunately the league(s) are on the PS3. We do have a 360 club, but, it's not near as active. I think there's about 10 members in their clubs or so.

Quote Originally Posted by ER1CKSON View Post
    Unfortunately the league(s) are on the PS3. We do have a 360 club, but, it's not near as active. I think there's about 10 members in their clubs or so.

Thanks for clarifying, I wasn't sure, just trying to give him somewhere to go...maybe they can get together online and play for fun anyhow.