Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
What's your recruiting experience been like, griffin? I haven't had a low-tier-team dynasty that I actually stuck with, so I don't have much to go on.
The recruiting is very hard. ULL starts out as a 1* and that is pretty much the caliber of recruit that you can go for with a few 2* guys who may be interested. Forget anything above 2*. As my season progressed and I finished up 6-6 my first year with a bowl bid, more 2* guys were interested the next year. My second season I was 9-3 with another bowl bid and my team also went from a 1* to a 2* team so the next season there were about 5-6 3* recruits that had me on their list. What I noticed is that: if you are a 1* the highest recruit that will be interested is 2*. When I became a 2* team the highest recruit that I would see is 3* player with some interest. The best way to recruit with the lower teir teams is to stick to your pipeline and to guys that have you on their lists. Its very refreshing because in past NCAA games after 3-4 years I would have already won the NC with ULL