Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 14 Pre-Release Q&A: Presentation

• Facebook
  • Display
    $pring pratice needs to comeback so we can see how go our incoming recruits are.... and they should add something l spring practice position le r starter would be cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by dhook27 View Post
    $pring pratice needs to comeback so we can see how go our incoming recruits are.... and they should add something l spring practice position le r starter would be cool too.
    Very few freshman are at school to play in spring practice. Most get there in the fall.

I really wish they would release a clip of the new short intros (which I don't like... I still enjoy watching pre-game intros with the custom music) and one full halftime show just to see what it looks like. I have never been a fan of EA's in-game shows as frankly I find them pretty bland as compared to what 2k can do. I really thought this year that NCAA 14 was going to add in gameday but for whatever reason the Tiburon team doesn't see value in it and/or doesn't have the ability to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Very few freshman are at school to play in spring practice. Most get there in the fall.
    On top of that, you can go into practice and play with your guys still

Has anything new been added to the practice modes?

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
    Probably won't know until dynasty info comes out. I hope so but wouldn't hold my breath.

It would be nice if they added last year's RTG practice additions into dynasty. Specifically player progression and Scouting Reports. Right now practice is pretty useless for me and I never use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles94 View Post
    It would be nice if they added last year's RTG practice additions into dynasty. Specifically player progression and Scouting Reports. Right now practice is pretty useless for me and I never use it.
    Right! I just would like to see the old practice modes on the last-gen comeback

Right! I just would like to see the old practice modes on the last-gen comeback
    Definitely. I think it would be nice to be able to set the parameters of your practice. Have live scrimmages, skill drills, strength and conditioning options, the works.

I know it was mentioned but I can't find it anywhere. What are the other 2 teams being added besides South Alabama again?

I know it was mentioned but I can't find it anywhere. What are the other 2 teams being added besides South Alabama again?
    Old Dominion and Georgia State. This will most likely be the timeline for new teams:

NCAA 14: South Alabama, Georgia State, Old Dominion
    NCAA 15: Georgia Southern, Appalachian State
    NCAA 16: Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Old Dominion and Georgia State. This will most likely be the timeline for new teams:

NCAA 14: South Alabama, Georgia State, Old Dominion
    NCAA 15: Georgia Southern, Appalachian State
    NCAA 16: Charlotte
    Thank you, sir. I'm working on my regional custom conferences.

Thank you, sir. I'm working on my regional custom conferences.
    nice to know I'm not the only one doing this.

Do you have any conferences above 12 teams?

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    nice to know I'm not the only one doing this.

Do you have any conferences above 12 teams?
    Yeah but I may do some switching. Some states have way too many teams and it throws off the balance. PAC-12, Big-12, and Big 10 have 12, 12, and 10 teams respectively and the military academies are the only independents.

Yeah but I may do some switching. Some states have way too many teams and it throws off the balance. PAC-12, Big-12, and Big 10 have 12, 12, and 10 teams respectively and the military academies are the only independents.
    One real negative with conference switching is that rivalries are NOT dynamic. I would love this to be added to NCAA 14 (or if that's too complex just let us choose rivalries after each season).

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    One real negative with conference switching is that rivalries are NOT dynamic. I would love this to be added to NCAA 14 (or if that's too complex just let us choose rivalries after each season).
    Completely agree with this.

Cdj are you at liberty to discuss Arizona Stadium's upgrade's yet? If not it's cool.

Also do you know if our red & copper helmets made it in?

Thanks.
    Last edited by kabbey520; 05-02-2013 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kabbey520 View Post
    Cdj are you at liberty to discuss Arizona Stadium's upgrade's yet? If not it's cool.

Also do you know if our red & copper helmets made it in?

Thanks.
    I think I'm still at a standstill in regards to Arizona's videoboard, field art, etc. I'm not sure if they will be revealing any changes made in a blog, video, or screenshots.

I know a handful of the uni changes/additions made this year, so I'm as anxious to find out what was added as everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I think I'm still at a standstill in regards to Arizona's videoboard, field art, etc. I'm not sure if they will be revealing any changes made in a blog, video, or screenshots.

I know a handful of the uni changes/additions made this year, so I'm as anxious to find out what was added as everyone else.
    Hoping that UofL's new field design made it into the game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post

Thanks for the info. I've seen the uniforms & know for a fact that they won't be in the initial release but will be added in the Uniform Store. I was told that the new field art & stadium upgrades were submitted to EA, but haven't heard back if they made it in or not so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks again.