Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NCAA Football 14 Pre-Release Q&A: Presentation

• Facebook
  • Display
    Do we know when they will release all the teams that received stadium/field updates?

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Do we know when they will release all the teams that received stadium/field updates?
    CDJ was working on getting info on that. No word yet

cdj, now that our unis have been released can you say anything about them as far as the game goes? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by kabbey520 View Post
    cdj, now that our unis have been released can you say anything about them as far as the game goes? Lol
    If Cal's won't be in (and they won't until a post release), chances are that Arizona's are to come out with that.

Right on. But I was thinking more along the lines of did our red & copper helmets get in that we wore last season.

I guess I should've been more specific. My bad.

Oh yeah I'd bet they got in

I know y'all can't do much about it, but I REALLY wish NCAA used the GT logo for Georgia Tech instead of Buzz. GT is our primary logo... was hoping it'd be changed this year.

What's new with equipment this year? Are there more items? And what's the deal with sleeves? I saw that FSU has the ones they actually wear. Are many schools going to have custom sleeves?
    Last edited by GruffyMcGuiness; 05-30-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness View Post
    I know y'all can't do much about it, but I REALLY wish NCAA used the GT logo for Georgia Tech instead of Buzz. GT is our primary logo... was hoping it'd be changed this year.

What's new with equipment this year? Are there more items? And what's the deal with sleeves? I saw that FSU has the ones they actually wear. Are many schools going to have custom sleeves?
    From the NCAA Football 14 Central Info:

-Base layers: Florida State, Louisville, Texas A&M. (Noticeable within game videos/screens.)
    -Team specific gloves: Alabama, Maryland, Michigan, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oregon, Texas A&M, Wisconsin. (Noticeable within game videos/screens.) Includes celebratory hand poses.
    -Updated/new/corrected uniforms: Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Nebraska (Noticeable within game videos/screens; not officially announced.)
    -Updated school logos: Oregon State

Base layers are the FSU sleeves you noticed. Also, there may be more adjustments, but there has not been a list, I don't believe, of teams that have received additions to their uniforms. This is all based on what we have seen in videos and screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
    From the NCAA Football 14 Central Info:

-Base layers: Florida State, Louisville, Texas A&M. (Noticeable within game videos/screens.)
    -Team specific gloves: Alabama, Maryland, Michigan, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oregon, Texas A&M, Wisconsin. (Noticeable within game videos/screens.) Includes celebratory hand poses.
    -Updated/new/corrected uniforms: Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Nebraska (Noticeable within game videos/screens; not officially announced.)
    -Updated school logos: Oregon State

Base layers are the FSU sleeves you noticed. Also, there may be more adjustments, but there has not been a list, I don't believe, of teams that have received additions to their uniforms. This is all based on what we have seen in videos and screenshots.
    Got it, cool. Hopefully they update uniforms a little better than last year. Tech had outdated uniforms from week one on.

Will Team builder be updated this year? If so whats new in it? And when will they release it?
    Last edited by punter; 06-08-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    Will Team builder be updated this year? If so whats new in it? And when will they release it?
    I doubt it......

Are we gonna get some kind of video/screenshot request thread since E3 has started?

Quote Originally Posted by kabbey520 View Post
    Are we gonna get some kind of video/screenshot request thread since E3 has started?
    None of us are at E3. We'll share everything that EA or anyone else puts out there.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    None of us are at E3.
    Well why not?! You bunch of slackers!

smooth means bald. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Well why not?! You bunch of slackers!

b/c Dr CLW and I were supposed to pick up the tab but no one ever informed us.