Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Madden 25 Info

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeSO View Post
    The Connected Franchise playbook scheduled for today has been pushed back to May 20th.

I don't know if it's a good sign or bad but I'll guess bad. I bet they are struggling to get something in and had to cut something out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I don't know if it's a good sign or bad but I'll guess bad. I bet they are struggling to get something in and had to cut something out.
    I think it's simply due to EA announcing today that they'll be making Star Wars games for Disney. I'm guessing they didn't want any cannibalization from a news aspect.

Typed by thumbs.

Whoops. I didn't know that.

Whoops. I didn't know that.
    That's my guess...don't know for sure.

Typed by thumbs.

From OS:
    EA confirms the playbook has been moved back, "We're going to reveal all Connected Franchise features on the 20th so fans can get all the news about the mode and it's features at one time. So we're not canceling the first Connected Franchise Playbook, but are rather combining it with the other one so that all the details are announced at the same time (May 20th). We'll also be supporting the announcement with assets (blogs, videos, etc.) in the days after the announcement, like what we've been doing with the already-released Playbooks."

Here is the updated schedule.
    Connected Franchise - (May 20th)
    Cement your legacy as one of the all-time greats and take ultimate control of your franchise.
    Madden Share - (June 24th)
    The best content from around the Madden NFL universe, right at your fingertips.
    Madden Ultimate Team - (July 1st)
    Enjoy new ways to play and build your team in this year’s edition of Ultimate Team.
    All-25 (July 8th)
    Celebrating 25 years of Madden NFL's best of the best.

I wonder if there's some info that might give away any dynasty info for NCAA and they want to make those as close as possible? I was really looking forward to it this week too.

That makes sense to combine the two. Looking forward to hearing what has changed about the mode. I really enjoyed CCM last year. I hope the mid level free agents are MUCH tougher to sign. Anybody rated 82 and below could be signed for under $2 million a year and often under $1.5 million a year. An 80-83 rated player should be getting $3 to $5 million a year depending on the position imo. The cpu didn't sign those guys enough preferring to blow huge money on the 90+ rated guys and leaving the great value guys for me to scoop up. I'd like to see an option to set scouting points for the draft. I think 3000 a week is perfect.

Shop master has a really good article on "Run Free".

http://mymaddenpad.com/2013/05/07/ma...-just-for-rbs/

That makes sense to combine the two. Looking forward to hearing what has changed about the mode. I really enjoyed CCM last year. I hope the mid level free agents are MUCH tougher to sign. Anybody rated 82 and below could be signed for under $2 million a year and often under $1.5 million a year. An 80-83 rated player should be getting $3 to $5 million a year depending on the position imo. The cpu didn't sign those guys enough preferring to blow huge money on the 90+ rated guys and leaving the great value guys for me to scoop up. I'd like to see an option to set scouting points for the draft. I think 3000 a week is perfect.
    I agree Rudy. I didn't originally like the idea of CCM but after all the patches it was a decent mode. I still want the ability to play any game on the schedule though. I'm looking forward to see what they have added. There will be a small revolution if there is not mention of a TRANSACTION LOG!!!

Hopefully they do something to make practice more interesting. Adding RPG elements does keep you invested in your coach but practices were boring. Add the Oklahoma drill or bring back the mini games like Bowling and Tug of War for fun. Let me play Madden moments for points. Anything to make it more fun (even if not completely realistic but it's an option).

Great recap on Madden gameplay from Gamechanger radio. Talks a lot about improved running game and differences between the backs. Allfred Morris can stiff arm with the best of them but can't spin. Running up the middle is great and some moves can only be done on the analog sticks (chaining moves with modifiers). More player momentum, no speed boat running with the zig-zag issues of last year.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tsp-radio.html

Interesting stuff. I still have super low hopes for Madden every year as far as game-play goes .

Defensive video tomorrow. Full Connected Franchise on May 20th.

Defensive video tomorrow. Full Connected Franchise on May 20th.
    Freaking sweet! Any spoilers? Imported draft classes ha ?

No spoilers that I know of. I expect to see full 32 team control in franchise, a transaction log, being able to play any game on the schedule if we want. I think the imported draft class is a tougher thing because of the story mode built into the draft and CCM through the scouting process. We'll see.

The team has now missed two self-imposed and announced dates to announce stuff. I gotta feeling NCAA AND Madden were mailed in this year as most/all attention/resources/etc... is focused on 15/PS4/720

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    The team has now missed two self-imposed and announced dates to announce stuff. I gotta feeling NCAA AND Madden were mailed in this year as most/all attention/resources/etc... is focused on 15/PS4/720
    I've been searching everywhere for that damn video.
    Edit: Slated to come out today. (14th)
    Last edited by LeeSO; 05-14-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Some people on the internet are losing it over a one day delay. It's not the worst thing in the world for a game coming out in late August but it does stink of being really sloppy. Why announce anything if you aren't ready? EA has been using social media for awhile now. They should be smarter than that.

Some people on the internet are losing it over a one day delay. It's not the worst thing in the world for a game coming out in late August but it does stink of being really sloppy. Why announce anything if you aren't ready? EA has been using social media for awhile now. They should be smarter than that.
    True. But people lose it every year on every title. That never changes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

I'm not "losing it". I'm merely pointing out that the "hype" surrounding NCAA/Madden this year doesn't to be nearly as strong as the "norm". Perhaps its a coincidence but I suspect that is b/c significant resources are being put into PS4/720 and that this year is just a "bridge" (i.e. nothing much "big" for either title) before next year's release on next-gen.