Thread: Getting angry with teambuilder for NCAA 12

• Facebook
  • Display

Getting angry with teambuilder for NCAA 12

I just bought a used copy of NCAA 12 and all I want to do is create a team to play in Dynasty mode against the computer. After buying the upgrade I got onto EA's teambuilder website created my team which was a cool experience. What I can't seem to figure out is how to download my new team to my PS3. I can see it on the website but when I do a search to download it I don't see it. If I didn't know any better I'd say that EA simply isn't taking care of things on there end. VERY FRUSTRATING!!! Why do they have to make this crap so complicated??? I remember doing this on the PS2 years ago and it was a breeze. I'm really pissed because i gave the jacklegs at EA sports $10 for this headache! Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Scott

If you bought it used, you gave EA nothing.

Be sure the search filters are EXACTLY right before you actually search. It's been a long time since I messed with this, but I remember it being easy to bring up a blank search because of the filters and my lack of thoroughness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I'm on the road so I can't be sure but I believe there are separate teambuilder sites for each game. Make sure you're using the NCAA 12 site.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I'm on the road so I can't be sure but I believe there are separate teambuilder sites for each game. Make sure you're using the NCAA 12 site.
    He's right, there are separate sites.

Make sure you're using this site: http://www.easports.com/teambuilder12
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud