Thread: I havent played the game for 3 months maybe

• Facebook
  • Display

I havent played the game for 3 months maybe

was looking for a change to see what online was like and how different the cheese might be since Ive played madden and got sick of those exploit olympics LOL.

I was 18 and 34 online, mostly from game changer tournament games. Today I go online and win 2 more just playing basic football.

One kid used LSU,called himself honeybadger and was 0-1, probably a restart record for all i know ? he quits at like 14-3 score or something.

then I play a guy who decides on South Carolina and he's got like a 9-14 record while I pick Penn State as usual (most of the time anyway )

I beat him 17-7. Both guys of course have their cheesey tactics , I'm just playing basic football without command of most hot routes and audibles. They are probably just kids for all i know?

Do I care if you care ? No LOL

Just thought I'd mention I still play the game and had some fun with it. I t was interesting that the neighborhood online is a little slim. Only 18 guys in the west room, 3 in the east.

And when i just did the random search it took a little more than a few seconds to find a player.

I hate guys who move the safety all over the field a little too freely LOL.

Now, I'm a glorious 20-34 ..with a 0% dnf I might add

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 03-02-2013 at 09:47 PM.