Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diablo III (PS3 & PS4) - TBA

• Facebook
  • Display
    Gonna finally start this game tonight. Got it for $40 on Amazon, and with no PS4 date yet, and the save file will transfer over to the PS4, I decided to grab it this week.
    The dude abides.

Beat it on PC a few times as well as on 360 once. Going to get it when it comes out on Xbox One, too. Day one. I love it.

This game is the black hole of time. "Honey, I am going to play for an hour." Three hours later...........

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    This game is the black hole of time. "Honey, I am going to play for an hour." Three hours later...........
    Yep, been playing this with a buddy on Xbox One. He told me how lame it was 5 minutes into the game and now he's wanting to play every night.

I've got a Barbarian up to level 70 paragon 26 or so. I'm now rolling with the Demon Hunter and got him up to around 35. Not a fan of the Demon Hunter yet, but I don't have any good stuff, so maybe my opinion of that class will change once I get some really good legendary items.

Going to continue on this for PS3 then switch to PS4 when it gets to be $20 or something.
    The dude abides.

Picked this up on Friday for the ps4 on a whim...it's damn crack, I tell you...got a crusader level 70 p15...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Gamestop is still sold out of it. Can't keep it on the shelf.

I will be away from games and electronics in general from 9/5-9/15 and I have no problem being away from computers, phones and tvs but being away from my diabolo crack will be stressful.................

Alright, after finally getting around to buying The Last of Us today, also looking at possibly getting this. It's either going to be this or FIFA. What's everyone's thoughts on this game? I've never played any of the Diablos before, so I have no clue what to expect of it.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Alright, after finally getting around to buying The Last of Us today, also looking at possibly getting this. It's either going to be this or FIFA. What's everyone's thoughts on this game? I've never played any of the Diablos before, so I have no clue what to expect of it.

Really?

It's either proper football or magic and lasers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Diablo III will suck you in. You may not be able to come back out
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Really?

It's either proper football or magic and lasers?

Well, for now. I'll probably end up with both games in the end, just debating on which one to get first. Just not sure I could give FIFA proper play time right now, between playing TLOU, getting back into NCAA recently, I want to get my RTTS in MLB picked back up. So not sure whether to go with FIFA now even though I may not be able to give it proper play time at the moment, or go something like this game, which I could probably do something like a pick up and play here and there for a little bit at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    We'll see. . I'm still not sure of much of anything on this game, the only reason I didn't also buy it yesterday when I bought TLOU. I may have to sit down for a while and watch some Twitch streams, see what it's all about.

I don't get it at all.

I have a friend who bought this game for the hell of it and it's all he plays now (of course he makes fun of himself so I don't have to). I watched him play Diablo for about 30 minutes one day and - I don't get it. At all.

I don't get it at all.

I have a friend who bought this game for the hell of it and it's all he plays now (of course he makes fun of himself so I don't have to). I watched him play Diablo for about 30 minutes one day and - I don't get it. At all.
    I've played it a ton. I actually maxed out 2 characters and am very close on the 3rd. I honestly don't get it, either. It's just about as simple of a game as you can find. You mash buttons, mostly A/X, and that's pretty much all you do. It's just very addicting. I guess it's because of constantly finding better loot to upgrade yourself which enables you to try harder modes, but I don't know...it certainly has a very addicting quality to it.

Destiny has the same formula. I don't like Destiny at all and yet it and Madden are all I play nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I've played it a ton. I actually maxed out 2 characters and am very close on the 3rd. I honestly don't get it, either. It's just about as simple of a game as you can find. You mash buttons, mostly A/X, and that's pretty much all you do. It's just very addicting. I guess it's because of constantly finding better loot to upgrade yourself which enables you to try harder modes, but I don't know...it certainly has a very addicting quality to it.

Destiny has the same formula. I don't like Destiny at all and yet it and Madden are all I play nowadays.
    That sounds exactly like what my friend says. He says it's a modern version of Gauntlet.

That sounds exactly like what my friend says. He says it's a modern version of Gauntlet.

Lot more depth in your characters in terms of leveling and equipment. On a side note, there is a new Gauntlet game out. I wanna try it. Loved playing the original.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    When I get the last two trophies I am going to force myself to stop playing this.

Smooth, your choice is between hack and slash or tap dancing

Waves at Destiny in its case..................