Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: DriveClub (PS4)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Don't think it matters CLW. I have that version as well and I was able to join.

Though I found out quite a bit of the game isn't unlocked to me when trying to play other modes/vehicles.
    Yeah I messed around with a bit and it looks like 90% of the game is locked to me. The game looks amazing and feels like a game somewhere between sim and arcade. Shame the launch of this game was a debacle.

The launch sucked, but the endgame is great. SHIT TON of DLC too.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yeah I messed around with a bit and it looks like 90% of the game is locked to me.
    I looked at the Multiplayer for a bit last night and it appears that we can get together as a group and pick events/races available to PS+ members. (They are clearly indicated as such.)

The bad news is that I couldn't get connected to any races and there weren't any error messages saying why. I would go from a lobby attempting to 'connect(ing) to other players' back to the race select without any indication on what happened.

DriveClub sales hit 2 million....

http://gamingbolt.com/driveclub-hits...sold-worldwide

After a shaky launch, they have righted the ship and have made a great game.
    The dude abides.

Driveclub v.1.21 Patch Notes

As written by Evolution

12 new 'SPRINT' variations of Driveclub tracks for Time Trial & Challenges: Cayoosh Point, Putre, Munnar, Goshodaira, Holmastad, & The Kyle (including unique Sprints for the standard and reverse track versions).

10 more ELITE Driver Levels from 66 to 75. All levels have a new reward.

The Rimac Automobili Concept_One and VUHL 05 are better! We've modified the vehicle performance and handling for these 2 cars based on further collaboration with manufacturers and community feedback.

Adds support for the Thrustmaster TH8PA manual gear shifter (including sequential shifting and clutch support).

Car statistics are now detailed on the vehicle select screen: Drivetrain, Engine Position, Kerb Weight and more.

New default order of cars in the garage/vehicle select.

Rebalanced the frequency of wet weather and night time events in Random Event.

Added Club leaderboards to all Tour events in addition to the standard solo leaderboards.

New option when sending a challenge to filter your Friends list to show DRIVECLUB players.

Stunning new #PS4share photo added to the loading screen (Credit: http://23rl23.imgur.com/ http://i.imgur.com/lr5u2rT.jpg).

Includes general improvements for game performance, stability, and usability.
    The dude abides.

For PS+ members, game AND season pass for $20. That's a steal!

http://slickdeals.net/f/8104212-driv...source=twitter
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    For PS+ members, game AND season pass for $20. That's a steal!

http://slickdeals.net/f/8104212-driv...source=twitter
    Yep I'll have to get online and pounce on that. I also need to buy the Mega Man collection and pure holdem

Meh, I'll probably pass. I honestly have not really touched DriveClub at all beyond the first couple days the PS+ version was released and can't see myself playing it much, if at all, in the future. Certainly not enough to justify even $20 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Meh, I'll probably pass. I honestly have not really touched DriveClub at all beyond the first couple days the PS+ version was released and can't see myself playing it much, if at all, in the future. Certainly not enough to justify even $20 on it.
    There is a SHITLOAD of content though and TGT guys to try to best. I think it's more than worth it.
    The dude abides.

Oh I'm sure there lots of content, but racing games just having held my interest much lately. Even Forza 5, which I got Day One with my Xbox One along with Ryse and Dead Rising 3, I haven't played in over a year. Outside of maybe a "good" NASCAR game, which I'm still waiting on since the PS2 days, racing games just have sort of fallen out of my interests.

Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition will no longer be available as a free download for Plus members starting on October 6th, 2015. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, be sure to go to PlayStation Store now before October 6th!
    The dude abides.

Though the end product turned out pretty damn good, the terrible beginning of Evolution Studios' DriveClub was probably the leading factor to its demise.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...olution-studio
    The dude abides.

And less than a month later Codemasters saves Evolution Studios.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.