Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny (PS4, XB1; PS3, 360)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Yet most of the time the reviewers don't know what they're talking about
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yet most of the time the reviewers don't know what they're talking about
    I'd agree with that. Sports games are a perfect example. You have to read them on a game by game basis and conclude for yourself. A lot of the reviews I've read for Destiny, though, are pretty much spot on...especially the Destructoid and Gamespot ones.

The Crucible is unbalanced, plain and simple. You've only played 9 Crucible matches, so you probably haven't seen all the garbage that exists in the competitive modes. You also seem to like the vast majority of games you play regardless of problems, so you might like it anyway.

There's nothing wrong with that, but I'm not that way. I want something that is balanced and requires some amount of skill to be good at the game. Unfortunately, Destiny is neither of those things.

On another note, Xur is back for today and tomorrow selling Exotic armor/engrams. I bought an Exotic engram and got a really nice chest piece for my Titan, and then went ahead and got the Exotic helmet he was selling for Titans. You can only wear one at a time, but I'll probably switch back and forth between them. I should have enough reputation with the vendors by next week to buy a complete Legendary set, so I wont have to play the "find a legendary engram and get a blue item" game anymore.

Looking at the meta, there is definitely love and hate on the user score; which is 2-1 good to bad with the users. I haven't seen this many scores in a long time.

The dude abides.

They kind of screwed themselves over with how much they hyped this up. I think if they would have just done the normal advertising and Sony wouldn't have beaten it into the ground like it was some kind of exclusive, the expectations of people would have been tempered and this wouldn't be getting as much backlash.

I certainly tempered mine after the Alpha. It was pretty clear to me then that it wasn't going to be what everyone expected.

Still, though, as long as they support the game with content (which it appears they are going to), it's not too late for it to be saved. The Crucible needs MASSIVE work, though.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    On another note, Xur is back for today and tomorrow selling Exotic armor/engrams. I bought an Exotic engram and got a really nice chest piece for my Titan, and then went ahead and got the Exotic helmet he was selling for Titans. You can only wear one at a time, but I'll probably switch back and forth between them. I should have enough reputation with the vendors by next week to buy a complete Legendary set, so I wont have to play the "find a legendary engram and get a blue item" game anymore.
    who is Xur and where is he located?

Classic.

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    who is Xur and where is he located?
    He accepts Strange Coins and Motes of Light as payment for Exotic gear(Exotic is the best kind of gear you can get in the game and can only wear 1 exotic piece of armor and 1 exotic weapon at once). He's at the Tower on the left hand side directly opposite of where you go to talk to the "speaker."

I got a Legendary package a few minutes ago for achieving Cryptarch rank 10, which came with 2 Legendary engrams. I nearly shit myself when the first one produced a Legendary helmet. I nearly fainted when the 2nd one also produced a Legendary item - a helmet. I then LOL'd when they I saw one was for the Warlock and the other for a Hunter - I'm a Titan.

That makes 3 Legendary items for my Hunter. He's going to be a proper bad ass when I get around to leveling him up.

Okay im blind im at the speaker and I have waled all at the bottome..what am I missing?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I found him , damn he is hiding

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Classic.

That is my new favorite Twitter account.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    That makes 3 Legendary items for my Hunter. He's going to be a proper bad ass when I get around to leveling him up.
    Can we transfer items between multiple characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    Can we transfer items between multiple characters?
    Yeah, you can put them in your Stash in the Tower and then log in with the appropriate character and grab it.

That's about right

I have been finding some legendary items though at least. I'm up to level 22 without too much grinding.
    The dude abides.

If you're only level 22, sounds like you're finding blue(rare), not purple(legendary). Legendary pieces have a ton of light and 2 of them would automatically jolt you up from 20 to 23.

I've gotten to the point where even though blue drops are pretty rare, they're all useless to me because I'm equipped with mostly Legendary gear already.

Also, @ what I witnessed last night. A 100% one hit kill fusion rifle even with full shield/health. Basically, anything medium range or in and you're getting one hit killed. It was a Legendary item but it's stats didn't look all that different from other fusion rifles, which are not always one hit kills, so I have no idea.

Yeah I meant rare. I have a Legendary rocket launcher, but that has nothing to do with level, but it's still badass.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

I have a Legendary rocket launcher

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Don't deny that you're turned on Matt.

The dude abides.

Don't deny that you're turned on Matt.

Just because you think that you can launch a lot of rockets doesn't mean mine is among them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A