Thread: Audibles with non-QBs

• Facebook
  • Display

Audibles with non-QBs

In my dynasty, I recruited an athlete with good Throw Power and Accuracy, but I made him a cornerback because he also had awesome coverage skills. I've started using him in formation subs as a QB because of his elite speed, but when I do, I can't audible away from a play if I see a problem at the line of scrimmage. Is this a fixable issue, or simply a limitation of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjgc View Post
    In my dynasty, I recruited an athlete with good Throw Power and Accuracy, but I made him a cornerback because he also had awesome coverage skills. I've started using him in formation subs as a QB because of his elite speed, but when I do, I can't audible away from a play if I see a problem at the line of scrimmage. Is this a fixable issue, or simply a limitation of the game?
    It's a limitation of the game, though I thought it was always only a limitation on Wildcat formations. I haven't tested it on other formations but I know it's on Wildcats...

Been trying to make it work in Shotgun Spread Flex, but no go. Oh well.

I've seen it too when formation subbing a non-QB into the QB spot. So I believe it's in all formations.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

It's all formations. That's why I kind of sat out the second year of the TGT OD. I missed the offseason and the game put an ATH I recruited at WR, even though he had the highest THA of anyone on my team. I decided to play him at QB and couldnt' audible at all. F'd up my whole offensive system.