Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: (PS3) Cold Dead Hands League

• Facebook
  • Display

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

Sorry guys

Guys I finally dropped out since I don't remember who I was recruiting, or what I was doing. I wasn't sure what I was doing, so I gave up on it.

Is this league alive? The first post had real promise. I'm also an older gamer, 34, kids, life, etc...is the league still going? Looks like there hasn't been much posting for a few months now???

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    Is this league alive? The first post had real promise. I'm also an older gamer, 34, kids, life, etc...is the league still going? Looks like there hasn't been much posting for a few months now???
    Nope, the Commish vanished.

would anyone be interested in starting a new one? I just traded in my Xbox 360 this weekend for a PS3 and NCAA 11 is the only game I have. I'm excited to play but don't want to get in a league with kids that use top 10 teams only, cheese, etc...

I guess I can start one, not sure where you host the thing but would there be any interest?

would anyone be interested in starting a new one? I just traded in my Xbox 360 this weekend for a PS3 and NCAA 11 is the only game I have. I'm excited to play but don't want to get in a league with kids that use top 10 teams only, cheese, etc...

I guess I can start one, not sure where you host the thing but would there be any interest?
    I hope the PMs help.

To add to this ODs epitaph, I hope our Commish is ok and that no one had to "pry the controller out...." well, you know.

Does anyone know the original poster? Can they email him and make sure everything is alright? Does anyone know him and if he's not able to continue can he transfer the OD to another user and we can continue on?

Does anyone know the original poster? Can they email him and make sure everything is alright? Does anyone know him and if he's not able to continue can he transfer the OD to another user and we can continue on?
    I think all interest has been lost. Loooooong ago....