Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (PS3) Cold Dead Hands League

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ebarws6 View Post
    we should definitely look at luvtotha9s rosters as a viable option. He had the best rosters out there last year, and I think he will also have top notch rosters this year. They may not be out already, but they should be by now. I'll find a link and edit this post.
    Okay ... I'll give them a look as soon as the link is posted ...

The rosters are now available under the psn: luvtotha9s. I obviously have not gotten a chance to look at these yet, but I hope they are as great as last year's.

The rosters are now available under the psn: luvtotha9s. I obviously have not gotten a chance to look at these yet, but I hope they are as great as last year's.
    Gotcha. I'll look 'em over ... the rest of you do the same and if there's any objections, post them here.

Okay SteelerFan and everyone else ... I'll go ahead and take South Florida, since we discussed the Big East as a human conference ...

On a side note, I played around with the settings and I'll go for a happy medium and lower the CPU Pass Coverage to 40. I don't know if it was psychological or not ... or if it was because I just read the defense better for a few games ... but at 35 for CPU pass coverage, I felt I was completing way too many passes with a inaccurate scrambler at QB that I used for my test subject.

All other ratings will stay the same.
    Last edited by PigSooie; 08-09-2010 at 07:12 PM.

Ok, I'll take Rutgers then. Looking forward to getting started.

Sounds good pig. I'll actually be able to start tomorrow before 8pm pacific, can't wait to get this started.
    Last edited by ebarws6; 08-09-2010 at 07:27 PM.

Sounds good pig. I'll actually be able to start tomorrow before 8pm pacific, can't wait to get this started.
    I'll set up the league tonight ... you should get your invites sometime before 10:30 p.m. central time. Then, like the rules say we advance every 72 hours. Use these forums to schedule the Human games. Should be fun! Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by PigSooie View Post
    I'll set up the league tonight ... you should get your invites sometime before 10:30 p.m. central time. Then, like the rules say we advance every 72 hours. Use these forums to schedule the Human games. Should be fun! Good luck everyone!

Invites have been sent ... let me know if everything is okay in that department. Sorry, I was a little under a hour late ... got hung up for an hour later than I thought I would in travel time ... let's get this muthah started.

Yikes. Looking through the default EA rosters makes me cringe. Gonna get some getting used to from the rosters I usually play with.

Yikes. Looking through the default EA rosters makes me cringe. Gonna get some getting used to from the rosters I usually play with.
    Somethings wrong then ... they shouldn't be the default rosters ... are they properly named? They are on mine ...

Our fifth and final guy is due tonight. He'll load his recruiting board and we'll advance, so keep your eyeballs peeled.

Also decided to have some fun and post a USF preview story on the EA Online Dynasty site. Do the same, if you want.

No, they're named for me, it's just that these ones are pretty much just names. Stanford's roster is kinda bad out of the box, with 3 or 4 missing starters.

No, they're named for me, it's just that these ones are pretty much just names. Stanford's roster is kinda bad out of the box, with 3 or 4 missing starters.
    It'll be okay. You'll adjust like you said. They're rated in the 90s on both sides of the ball. It won't cost you any games for certain. We're all in the three star boat.

Our fifth guy (Cal) is stuck on the road with poor Wi-Fi access. We're looking at Friday evening (when he gets home) as things sit now. Do you guys want to wait on him?

Our fifth guy (Cal) is stuck on the road with poor Wi-Fi access. We're looking at Friday evening (when he gets home) as things sit now. Do you guys want to wait on him?
    No problem here.

I would like to join this OD as Syracuse if that's ok. PSN is same as my name.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I would like to join this OD as Syracuse if that's ok. PSN is same as my name.
    Sure Escobar ... we haven't advanced from the preseason yet so you should just be able to set up your recruiting board. I'll send you an invite today after noon some time.

I've got to travel on Friday and I'll be gone all weekend ... but we should be able to advance either Friday afternoon or Sunday night if you and our buddy who is Cal joins up quick and sets up their recruiting boards.

Question for everyone. Post patch, how are these sliders performing for you? Do we need to bump CPU pass coverage back up to 45-50? Or is it about the same in that area?

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Question for everyone. Post patch, how are these sliders performing for you? Do we need to bump CPU pass coverage back up to 45-50? Or is it about the same in that area?
    CPU pass coverage at 45 is pretty perfect from my experiences.