1 16.67%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2010 NBA Playoffs Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I know, I watched the WHOLE game
    You're a better man than I.

Either morsdraconis or I will get this one right. Unfortunately, I think I'll be correct.

Kobe going for that 5th ring like it was his first :p I hope he tears it up tonight. Him one on one against Rondo and he makes it as time expires

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Either morsdraconis or I will get this one right. Unfortunately, I think I'll be correct.
    I don't see the Celtics coming out and laying another egg like they did on Tuesday. I just can't see that happening.

The game was competitive, but I hated to see Boston lose that 13-point lead.

Now we can focus on the important issues in the NBA - where LeBron and the FAs will be heading.

The game was competitive, but I hated to see Boston lose that 13-point lead.

Now we can focus on the important issues in the NBA - where LeBron and the FAs will be heading.
    Chicago baby!!

I hope so! Not a big LeBron fan, but if he goes to Chicago I might change that.

He won't go to Chicago. He wouldn't be able to handle being in the shadow of Michael all the time.

I hope so! Not a big LeBron fan, but if he goes to Chicago I might change that.
    Even if we don't get get Lebron, I hope we can get someone like Chris Bosh. He actually went to high school down the street from my church so I've randomly seen him from time to time when I was younger. We just need another big name to kick us in the right direction, hopefully it can be Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    He won't go to Chicago. He wouldn't be able to handle being in the shadow of Michael all the time.
    I thought of that too, but ever since he's been in the league he's been in the shadow of Jordan. I know if he comes to Chicago that shadow will be amplified, but I think Chicago gives him his best chance to win a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    I thought of that too, but ever since he's been in the league he's been in the shadow of Jordan. I know if he comes to Chicago that shadow will be amplified, but I think Chicago gives him his best chance to win a championship.
    Oh, I absolutely agree, but I don't think his ego would be able to handle playing with Rose because of Rose's ability to create and take over a game.

LeBron has the same mentality that Kobe does and look what happened with Kobe and Shaq. I don't see LeBron being able to refuse being the center of attention in the Big Apple. Either that or staying at Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Oh, I absolutely agree, but I don't think his ego would be able to handle playing with Rose because of Rose's ability to create and take over a game.

LeBron has the same mentality that Kobe does and look what happened with Kobe and Shaq. I don't see LeBron being able to refuse being the center of attention in the Big Apple. Either that or staying at Cleveland.
    Honestly if he goes to New York, whether its New Jersey or the Knicks, the only he goes is if someone goes with him. That is, if he wants to win championships. If he just wants to get paid, he might as well stay on a mediocre Cavaliers team.