Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2013: Offseason

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You know what would me awesome? If I could finish week 2 recruiting without the website crapping out every 5 minutes. grrrr
    Yea, the website can be annoying at times. But it is nice to be able to get it done from work. You guys would be waiting on me if it weren't for that site.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Advanced to Week 2 of Recruiting.

I would like to advance again Wednesday evening, but if most of us (active recruiters) are away for the holiday, we can wait and resume the offseason on Saturday and Sunday. Please do your best and keep us all posted here.
    I'll do week two from home tonight. Site wasn't working well at work at all today.

We'll advance from Week 2 tomorrow night and reassess on Saturday/Sunday when to go to Wk 4.

Sorry, guys - just got back in from out of town and wasn't on the net much the last two days.

We have now advanced to Week 3 of Recruiting. Please post here once finished for the week.

Let's aim to advance again early Monday evening, so hopefully we can advance again late Monday/early Tuesday to get to week 5.
    Last edited by cdj; 11-25-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Done. Only 3 scholarships left.

Pitt done with week 3. Only 2 scholarships left with 3 recruits on the board. Hopefully 2 commit this time so I won't have to do anything else.

I'll need until 6:30 or 7 tonight. But if we advance early enough ill knock out week 4 right after.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I'll need until 6:30 or 7 tonight. But if we advance early enough ill knock out week 4 right after.
    Post here once finished and I'll advance right afterwards.

Week 3 done...

Advanced to Week 4. Please post here when finished.

Week 4 done

Pitt done with week 4.

I'm done with Week 4.

#1 class in the nation so far with one recruit left to sign, a soft commit from a 76 OVR guard.

While I think all of the active recruiters are finished with Wk 4, I'll wait and advance early this evening.

Signed my last recruit so already done with week 5.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

We have now advanced to Week 5.

If there any any teams or user foes you would like to have scheduled (or not scheduled) for the 2014 season, please post here or PM me.

I will try and make the proper conference realignment for the 2014 season. Some divisional alignments may be based on the most reliable rumors at the time and be corrected later on.

We will stick with the three user games a season and advancing every 3 days.

Some users have been more active than others. If anyone does not want to keep in the OD, please let me know so those who are active do not feel slowed down or get frustrated. There will be no hard feelings and you will be more than welcome to return to the OD when time constraints lessen.

Thanks for the patience with the delay over the holidays. Let's aim for the season to start on Thursday following the end of off-season recruiting and establishing the schedule/conference alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    We have now advanced to Week 5.

If there any any teams or user foes you would like to have scheduled (or not scheduled) for the 2014 season, please post here or PM me.

I will try and make the proper conference realignment for the 2014 season. Some divisional alignments may be based on the most reliable rumors at the time and be corrected later on.

We will stick with the three user games a season and advancing every 3 days.

Some users have been more active than others. If anyone does not want to keep in the OD, please let me know so those who are active do not feel slowed down or get frustrated. There will be no hard feelings and you will be more than welcome to return to the OD when time constraints lessen.

Thanks for the patience with the delay over the holidays. Let's aim for the season to start on Thursday following the end of off-season recruiting and establishing the schedule/conference alignment.
    Done with week 5!

Bulls ready!

Pitt done with Week 5. I would prefer a fairly tough non-conference schedule for any CPU teams. Have a solid squad this year and I want to challenge myself a bit.

I am done with Week 5. Let me know when we get to position changes so I can put my ATH at their proper positions. That's what caused the problem last season.