Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead [TV] (May Contain Discussion of Aired Episodes, Enter at Own Risk)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Hell yeah it was

Spoiler: show
    I totally didn't see that ending coming. I knew something was going to happen to the deer and I thought someone was going to shoot it but NEVER imagined the kid would take one in the chest too. What's funny is they really didn't even do anything in the episode but it was still really good. The whole drama with Shane and Lori is getting kind of old though.
    Yeah I think the Shane and Lori thing may die down now if Carl dies. Or even if he doesn't, I think that keeps Shane with the group now. Part of me thinks that Carl somehow will survive it. I didn't think anything was going to happen to the deer, I thought in the end he would dart off at the last minute, and lead them to Sophia. So that definitely shocked the hell out of me when that shot rang out.

I thought T-Dog was a dead man when his arm was sliced open, but Daryl saved his ass. Daryl also was the one who could be see the trail to try to find Sophia. Plus his crossbow skills, he's pretty badass, so I have a feeling he's dying this year

My other guess is Andrea goes nuts when she gets her gun back, and ends up killing someone...probably Glenn.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah I think the Shane and Lori thing may die down now if Carl dies. Or even if he doesn't, I think that keeps Shane with the group now. Part of me thinks that Carl somehow will survive it. I didn't think anything was going to happen to the deer, I thought in the end he would dart off at the last minute, and lead them to Sophia. So that definitely shocked the hell out of me when that shot rang out.

I thought T-Dog was a dead man when his arm was sliced open, but Daryl saved his ass. Daryl also was the one who could be see the trail to try to find Sophia. Plus his crossbow skills, he's pretty badass, so I have a feeling he's dying this year

My other guess is Andrea goes nuts when she gets her gun back, and ends up killing someone...probably Glenn.
    Yeah I can't see them killing Carl but I guess you never know. At first I thought a Walker was going to grab the deer and then I remembered in the previews to the season they showed them meeting other people and that lead me to it being shot.

Daryl is badass and yeah he probably goes down this season.

I do think something big is going to happen with Andrea. And it will also be curious to see what happens since it seems they are splitting the group

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Damn it! I haven't watched the show yet so I can't get in on the spoiler stuff! (goes to watch all the TV from last night that he missed)

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Damn it! I haven't watched the show yet so I can't get in on the spoiler stuff! (goes to watch all the TV from last night that he missed)
    Can't wait to see what you think.

Can't wait to see what you think.

I wasn't going to watch it live last night but glad that I did.

So this recap says.....
    that Carl is dead, I can't see them killing him off this early. And from the previews it seems he's still alive. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/show...nt-amc-tv.html

That's why I don't watch previews for the next week.

That's why I don't watch previews for the next week.
    I NEVER watching ANYTHING about the show next week. Fuck that. I want to see the show in it's entirety, not some snippet that's gonna give half the show away.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Yeah I can't see them killing Carl but I guess you never know. At first I thought a Walker was going to grab the deer and then I remembered in the previews to the season they showed them meeting other people and that lead me to it being shot.

Daryl is badass and yeah he probably goes down this season.

I do think something big is going to happen with Andrea. And it will also be curious to see what happens since it seems they are splitting the group
    Fuck, I hope they don't kill Daryl off. I didn't care for him when they very first introduced him back in season 1. But as season 1 went on and after tonight's episode, he's my second favorite character right after Rick. Daryl's just fucking awesome now. As for Andrea, I sort of hope she's one of them to go via walker. She was getting a bit annoying last night.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Fuck, I hope they don't kill Daryl off. I didn't care for him when they very first introduced him back in season 1. But as season 1 went on and after tonight's episode, he's my second favorite character right after Rick. Daryl's just fucking awesome now. As for Andrea, I sort of hope she's one of them to go via walker. She was getting a bit annoying last night.
    They definitely put Daryl more front and center in this episode. Of course he was kind of like that at the beginning of the 1st season then kind of got lost in the shuffle.

I disagree. I don't want them to kill off Andrea. She is one of my favorite characters because she's very real feeling (plus, the woman playing her, Laurie Holden, is a great actress - she was amazing in The Mist - and it certainly doesn't hurt that she's good to look at as well). I'd be disappointed if they killed her off.

I never disliked Daryl, again, because of the actor playing him. Norman Reedus is awesome (Boondock Saints is all you need to know about him). He's really good at playing a bad ass.

I'm definitely tired of the whole Shane and Lori thing. I never liked Shane. The dude just gets on my nerves and the actor isn't the greatest.

Definitely didn't expect the kid to get shot. That was certainly unexpected. Not sure I like the direction of where the show, in general, is going though. I'm curious to know how much of the comics they are still following because it certainly feels like they're drifting in a direction that's not nearly as interesting.

I never disliked Daryl, again, because of the actor playing him. Norman Reedus is awesome (Boondock Saints is all you need to know about him). He's really good at playing a bad ass.

Great screen cap for the TV recap of The Walking Dead on EW.com

OUCH, THAT'S MY BRAIN! How many blondes does it take to screw in an undead retina? One. And she's not to be trifled with, got it???

And a great quote from the article:

(If you were wondering how long it would take for the season premiere to make Norman Reedus look awesome, the answer is "about thirty seconds.)

The Walking Dead has already been renewed for a third season.

All I'm going to say about tonight's The Walking Dead, is holy shit.

God damn it. Still haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, but it's next (after Real Time With Bill Maher).

Holy shit indeed. Wow! Interesting. VERY interesting.

Holy shit indeed. Wow! Interesting. VERY interesting.
    Yep. It was a hell of an episode tonight. I think he just made himself target #1 on the list of epic karma ass whoopings to be handed out down the road. Do you think the truth of what happened will come out at some point in the future?
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 11-01-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Yep. It was a hell of an episode tonight. I think he just made himself target #1 on the list of epic karma ass whoopings to be handed out down the road. Do you think the truth of what happened will come out at some point in the future?
    Damnit........ It's going to be a long day until I get to watch this.