Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead [TV] (May Contain Discussion of Aired Episodes, Enter at Own Risk)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    How is it a fail?

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    You would've known your spoiler wasn't a spoiler had you just watched the credits.

Oh lol

The dude abides.

How is it a fail?

You really have to ask?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Holy fuck.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Holy fuck.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass
    Comic spoiler
    Spoiler: show
    Wonder if they are repeating Dale's ending from the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Comic spoiler
    Wonder if they are repeating Dale's ending from the comics?
    Comic spoiler
    I knew as soon as they were rumored to be cannibals last season that this would somehow play out as Dale's ending was in the comic. That plus the fact that Bob was acting weird after his attack... I guarantee he was bit by the water zombie and they're eating infected leg right now. Providing it all plays out like the comic, next week should be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Comic spoiler
    I knew as soon as they were rumored to be cannibals last season that this would somehow play out as Dale's ending was in the comic. That plus the fact that Bob was acting weird after his attack... I guarantee he was bit by the water zombie and they're eating infected leg right now. Providing it all plays out like the comic, next week should be pretty good.
    Agreed

Comic spoiler
    Yeah as soon as Bob asked for one more kiss in a weird way, I knew he was likely bit. Then when he snuck off I figured he was going to off himself. Surprised he hadn't turned before they did all that though up to that point.

Pretty cool easter egg(s)... not actually spoilers.

Wow the ending. If that comic part is true. Does it matter with what it takes? I agree with Bob acting weird and that all adds up. Just wonder if it matters in terms the effect.

The dude abides.

TAINTED MEAT!!!

Well, with the Terminus story arc now officially entirely wrapped up and over, now the wait to see what new threat will come to the group(s).

As for the comics, how did the TV show do things differently? Did something else happen in the comics that didn't happen tonight?

Edit - The fuck? Next week is going to be very interesting based on that ending and next week's preview.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 10-26-2014 at 09:01 PM.

TAINTED MEAT!!!

Well, with the Terminus story arc now officially entirely wrapped up and over, now the wait to see what new threat will come to the group(s).

As for the comics, how did the TV show do things differently? Did something else happen in the comics that didn't happen tonight?

Edit - The fuck? Next week is going to be very interesting based on that ending and next week's preview.
    The comic pretty much did it exactly the same way except there was no Terminus (they replaced the short story arc called the hunters). That plus it was Dale (there's no Bob in the comics) who had already lost one leg ala Herschel. And finally Rick and company went to the hunters camp instead of waiting on them. In fact, Kirkman wrote last week's episode and used almost the same lines verbatim from comics.

Gabriel's story is essentially the same as well.

If they follow the comic, they'll get a reprieve for a bit at a "bunkered" neighborhood in the nearish future, as well as finding out Eugene.....

I was interested in seeing if the tainted meat was actually going to affect them or not. Figured the Gareth thing would drag out a little longer.
    The dude abides.

The comic pretty much did it exactly the same way except there was no Terminus (they replaced the short story arc called the hunters). That plus it was Dale (there's no Bob in the comics) who had already lost one leg ala Herschel. And finally Rick and company went to the hunters camp instead of waiting on them. In fact, Kirkman wrote last week's episode and used almost the same lines verbatim from comics.

Gabriel's story is essentially the same as well.
    I was interested in seeing if the tainted meat was actually going to affect them or not. Figured the Gareth thing would drag out a little longer.
    Yeah, same as JB, that was why I asked how it compared to the comics, because I figured things would drag out at least one or two episodes longer. I didn't expect the entire Terminus arc to be wrapped up that quickly and everything to be over and done with regarding Gareth, especially after everything at the end of last episode and beginning of this week's with the whole Bob's Burgers thing. It just seemed so sudden that it was over and done with and wrapped up already.

Yeah, same as JB, that was why I asked how it compared to the comics, because I figured things would drag out at least one or two episodes longer. I didn't expect the entire Terminus arc to be wrapped up that quickly and everything to be over and done with regarding Gareth, especially after everything at the end of last episode and beginning of this week's with the whole Bob's Burgers thing. It just seemed so sudden that it was over and done with and wrapped up already.
    If my memory serves, the cannibal thing at the church area that didn't last long either.....it was more of a bridge to the next big setting/environment in the comics.

Still amazed with how quick the story line is moving. Now based on the last episode... where was Carol? The preview showed Beth but not Carol...

That episode was boring.