Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: FIFA 13 Slider Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Easy win as the Wolves stay hot. Albert Adomah got the scoring started at 25'. He was followed by Anthony Ujah at 40' before Elkeson converted from the spot at 44'. Sebastian Torres, the 16-year-old product of the youth academy, added his first professional goal at 80' to close things out.

Wolves 4:0 Sheffield Wednesday

Shots 14/12
    SOT 8/5
    Possession 54/46
    Tackles 19/32
    Fouls 1/3
    Yellow 0/1
    Red 0/0
    Injuries 0/0
    Offsides 0/0
    Corners 9/0

SA% 57/41
    PA% 80/77

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Steeler your most recent set of sliders in the 1st post? Your sliders are usually pretty good for me and I just picked this bad boy up today and I want to start a Career mode after messing around.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Steeler your most recent set of sliders in the 1st post? Your sliders are usually pretty good for me and I just picked this bad boy up today and I want to start a Career mode after messing around.
    Yes, but I'm tweaking again. I need to do some more testing before I update the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Yes, but I'm tweaking again.

Lay off the crank bro

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Lay off the crank bro

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just updated the second post in this thread to reflect what I am currently using.

There were some major changes and a few minor ones.

Again, for positioning I deferred to Orion at OS. His sliders nail positioning as well as the speed of the game. No need to divert from what works there. All credit to him and his team for several of the "universal" sliders.

That said, like most of you, I'm not ready for Legendary/Manual so these are intended to get the rest of us something solid to use.

I will continue to tweak the shooting sliders as I try to find a perfect balance but I wanted to post these tonight since I know CLW just grabbed the game.

Another update as I continue to get shooting under control.

Since my last update, I have played 2 matches. I drew, as Chelsea, 0-0 vs West Brom and I won, again with the Blues, at Craven Cottage over Fulham 3-0.

In the match with Fulham, Chelsea put 7 of 17 on target while the Cottagers put just 3 of 16 on target for a match total of 33 (10). Good numbers, for sure. I'm going to play as Chelsea against a top side to see if the better clubs can affect the numbers in the right ways.

Played a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge against Manchester City. Demba Ba scored in the first minute for the Blues, but Sergio Aguero equalized in the 58th for the Citizens.

The shot totals were:

Chelsea 11 (5)
    City 9 (3)
    Total 20 (8)

Again, pretty happy with the numbers. Two match totals:

Me 28 (12) 42.86%
    CPU 25 (6) 24.00%
    Total 53 (18) 33.96%

Average Total: 26.50 (9)

Those numbers are damn close to what I want. I'm going to play a match at Old Trafford against United, a little later. If anything, I'll need to tweak Shot Error so that my % comes down a little and the CPU's goes up. Other than that, I'm thrilled.

I had a huge 3-0 lead at Old Trafford and pissed it away for a 3-3 draw.

David Luiz headed in a corner at 14', Demba Ba poked in a misplayed ball by David De Gea at 15', and Ashley Cole redirected a low cross from Juan Mata at 33' to give Chelsea the unlikely advantage.

Really, I was fortunate on the first 2 goals to score and didn't deserve such a lead.

van Persie scored at 45', followed by Hernandez at 55', and a wicked volley off of a corner by Valencia leveled the match at 85'.

The shot count:

United 21 (8)
    Chelsea 18 (10)
    Total 39 (18)

3 match totals:

Me 46 (22) 47.83%
    CPU 46 (14) 30.43%
    Total 92 (36) 39.13%

Average Total: 30.67 (12)
    Total Goal Average: 3.67

I'm making changes to the Shot Error sliders on both sides to try to increase the CPU accuracy and lower User accuracy. After that, I'll get a few matches in and re-evaluate.

let me know when you got a good set going. i was using your previous set and their pretty good but i feel the game is still too offensive friendly. i'm through like 20 games with my Houston career 1st year and I have scored 60 goals and allowed like 30 to lead the Eastern division in the MLS although I've been on a TEAR recently beating people 4-0; 5-0; 5-1; etc...

i just sold my/mls' two leading goal scorers to Europe for probably twice what they are really worth and still putting goals away like its indoor soccer and I've got a "stud" (mid 70s OVR striker with FREAKISH athletic ratings coming my way)

my thoughts aren't that shots are too accurate (i miss a bunch of should be goals) and the CPU keeper saves a TON of INSANE saves on one on one break away too to keep the scoring "down". the marking just isn't very good. they mark a few guys tight so i just wait a few seconds and then a guy runs open hit the give and go button and that either is wide open or opens up space for me to keep dribbling rinse/repeat until i get a shot in the box.

Try Orion's sliders at OS. Sounds like you may need to go to Manual controls.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Try Orion's sliders at OS. Sounds like you may need to go to Manual controls.

Yeah I'm going to have to do something. Just tried your new set out and once I adjusted to the speed it was pretty much the same. 2-0; 4-1; 5-0; 6-2 in 4 games this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yeah I'm going to have to do something. Just tried your new set out and once I adjusted to the speed it was pretty much the same. 2-0; 4-1; 5-0; 6-2 in 4 games this morning.
    Time for Legendary/Manual. Give Orion a shot, that's my next move too. I'm getting to the point that I can't keep the scoring down on World Class/Semi.

I think I'm going to give his sliders a go soon (including Manual controls) to see how I fair in a few exhibitions.

For the record, I am now using Orion's sliders over at Operation Sports. They are on Legendary with all manual controls. The only change I've made to them is lowering user pass error from 62 to 55.

I love the results I'm getting. I've played 8 matches today and two were nil-nil draws. I also had a 5-0 loss and a 3-0 win, among my results.