Thread: All Scholarships signed, still recruiting...

• Facebook
  • Display

Question All Scholarships signed, still recruiting...

What's the purpose in the game still letting us to recruit after we have signed our 25? If we are recruiting someone without an offer and we were number 1, would they put them on our roster as a walk-on?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohica1010 View Post
    would they put them on our roster as a walk-on?
    Not as far as I know.

I thought, in years past, when you hit 25, you had 0 hr 00 min the next week ... maybe not though.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Not as far as I know.

I thought, in years past, when you hit 25, you had 0 hr 00 min the next week ... maybe not though.
    Today I tested it and it let me still recruit and check skills. I built up to and was number 1 on the last 4 guys I was interested in and on signing day, they signed with number two. The only thing that it would be good for is trying to give another team negative points so you can try to influence who they sign with. It would cool to see a promise or something that you could use to have them walk-on and then give them one of your scholarships next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohica1010 View Post
    What's the purpose in the game still letting us to recruit after we have signed our 25? If we are recruiting someone without an offer and we were number 1, would they put them on our roster as a walk-on?
    I don't know what the purpose is, but I like that they let us do it. I ran out of scholarships, but was still able to negatively recruit the 4* 79 OVR WR that one of the other users in my dynasty was going after. The WR finally signed with a school that never offered him.