Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: E3 2010 (June 15-17)

• Facebook
  • Display
    DC Universe Online Trailer:

Nintendo at 11 central, may have it on here at work....definitely will have it on at 2PM central for Sony. And why does Kinect need to have it's own slot when we saw enough of it yesterday?
    Last edited by JBHuskers; 06-15-2010 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Nintendo at 11 central, may have it on here at work....definitely will have it on at 2PM central for Sony. And why does Kinect need to have it's own slot when we saw enough of it yesterday?

Meh, I couldn't care less about Nintendo so I'm not even watching it.

Sony's will be amazing for sure and I'm counting down the hours until it starts. Kinect needs it's own conference slot because it's AMAZING...LY mediocre at best.

Quote Originally Posted by IOUaBeatn View Post
    Meh, I couldn't care less about Nintendo so I'm not even watching it.

Sony's will be amazing for sure and I'm counting down the hours until it starts. Kinect needs it's own conference slot because it's AMAZING...LY mediocre at best.
    I'm at work so the Nintendo briefing will be background noise LOL

Yeah it was a big YAWN on Kinect yesterday, we had enough of it yesterday, why do we need another slot today?

Will be curious to see Nintendo's coutner (since they've had a year to react).

Rumors have it that Uncharted 3 will be revealed during Sony's conference today. If that turns out to be true, they will have potentially the greatest E3 lineup of exclusives I've ever personally seen. There's also rumors of a Team Ico Collection(PS2 series that I also never played), and a new game from the people who made Heavy Rain entitled "Horizon."

WOW Nintendo is killing it I think. It's slightly pulling my arm towards the Wii. It's tugging on the nostalgia with Goldeneye and Donkey Kong Country.

Haha, it has been a good show, but I have no intentions on ever buying a Wii. I am not a fan of motion control at all.

Nintendo announced the 3DS, which is the DS with improved graphics and of course, 3D support without glasses.

Haha, it has been a good show, but I have no intentions on ever buying a Wii. I am not a fan of motion control at all.

Nintendo announced the 3DS, which is the DS with improved graphics and of course, 3D support without glasses.
    Yeah me either....but if the game is compatible with the old school controller....I'm down. Will wait for a price drop to $99 first LMAO

MLB 10 The Show will be BOTH 3D and Move compatible.

My wife got me a Wii last Christmas as a "surprise" gift. The Wii "is what it is" for lack of a better phrase. Its certainly not for hardcore gaming. However, I will admit that I have had fun with the New Punchout, some of the new mario games, Wii Sports etc...

I haven't tried it but I believe they also have classic NES games you can buy in the Wii store. Super Tecmo Bowl anyone?

Premium PSN confirmed. Called PSN+. Access includes early demos, betas, free content such as games and themes, discounts on Store, automatic downloads including patches and firmware updates. Starts later this month. Full year $50. 3 months free to start. Wipeout HD comes with it free when you sign up. Exclusive avatars. Includes Qore for free as well.

Guaranteed day one buy for me. Great, great package.

hell yeah!!! TWISTED METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    hell yeah!!! TWISTED METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    David Jaffe pulled a fast one on us LOL

yeah no joke, the nuke game mode looks badass!! that game cant get here quick enough

yeah no joke, the nuke game mode looks badass!! that game cant get here quick enough
    No shit dude....Sony killed it, Nintendo killed it, Microsoft meh.

Premium PSN confirmed. Called PSN+. Access includes early demos, betas, free content such as games and themes, discounts on Store, automatic downloads including patches and firmware updates. Starts later this month. Full year $50. 3 months free to start. Wipeout HD comes with it free when you sign up. Exclusive avatars. Includes Qore for free as well.

Guaranteed day one buy for me. Great, great package.
    I'm intrigued but not "sold". Have a link/article to see the full details?

yeah, nintendo has a bunch of good games coming out. and ill be getting zelda for me. that and Nov 2 cant get here soon enough

yeah, nintendo has a bunch of good games coming out. and ill be getting zelda for me. that and Nov 2 cant get here soon enough
    I don't own a Wii, but man they're tugging at my nostalga with Donkey Kong Country, Zelda, and Goldeneye.

yeah goldeneye is a def get. for the price of a wii and an add on- your looking at around $300, but then you have unlimited games

Hah Major Nelson invited Kevin Butler over to the Microsoft booth to visit, and his response:

TheKevinButler @majornelson Larry, I'd love to. But there's a basketball team across the street expecting a pre-game pep talk. Have fun.