Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sliders: Recruiting Difficulty

• Facebook
  • Display
    Yeah, pretty much what I was expecting. Good that they toned down the 5*s.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

After my first few years really struggling with recruiting on AA... I can now say near the end of year four that it is much, much, much easier. I have landed 4 FIVE STARS thus far, including the #1 DE and #1 QB and currently my class is ranked third. Apparently winning the N.C. and staying ranked for two years changes everything. Most of my areas are now A or A+. I highly recommend that you add 1-2 piplines though as you get a lot more attention from players. I went after some scrubs in Colorado and Texas in year one and now I get the BEST players from Colorado and some good/decent pick-ups from Texas.

Well I have the #18 recruiting class with one 5* and two 3* players after 5 weeks. Texas is #1 with eight 4* kids and zero 5* but I know they will be getting some of those soon. I just had a 5* CB commit and I think I'll get one more top tackle but I've had to drop two top OLBs, and some other top players from my board. I've wasted too much time this season on kids that won't be coming to Michigan. I hope to be able to change my strategy and still get some good 3* kids yet.