• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    So you are saying you enjoy *** sex....
    You wish.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    You wish.
    He probably does.

Although I'd say you're a bit too old for his fantasies.

The only "forcing of opinions" going on here is the INSTRUCTION "don't force your opinion".

Faith isn't for you, which you made clear. Me having faith doesn't impact your life in anyway. Let's just leave it at that. There's no reason to start a debate about a topic as hugely controversial as what religion is.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    Faith isn't for you, which you made clear. Me having faith doesn't impact your life in anyway. Let's just leave it at that. There's no reason to start a debate about a topic as hugely controversial as what religion is.
    You're completely wrong. Faith (belief without evidence) is dangerous because of the doctrine behind the belief. It controls everything. I'll leave it at that.

No I'm not. For the past 28 years, you loved your life the way you wanted to having no clue who I was or if I believed or not. So it was completely accurate saying that my faith has zero impact on your life. What difference does it make to you if me and millions of other people in this country, whom you've never met, think, act, believe, live, and behave in a manner that's different than what you think?

No I'm not. For the past 28 years, you loved your life the way you wanted to having no clue who I was or if I believed or not. So it was completely accurate saying that my faith has zero impact on your life. What difference does it make to you if me and millions of other people in this country, whom you've never met, think, act, believe, live, and behave in a manner that's different than what you think?
    If I really have to give a comprehensive list of atrocities committed by individuals and governments because of their belief in ancient text, no thanks.

If I really have to provide a list of laws in this very country that are (or have been) based on the hate-filled barbarism of the god of Abraham, nah.

No point in debating someone who will believe no matter what.

How many of you dweebs knew today was Batman day!
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 09-26-2015 at 12:47 PM.

If I really have to give a comprehensive list of atrocities committed by individuals and governments because of their belief in ancient text, no thanks.

If I really have to provide a list of laws in this very country that are (or have been) based on the hate-filled barbarism of the god of Abraham, nah.

People who do wrong things or misinterpret the bible doesnt mean God doesn't exist.

PS: it's Batman day!

People who do wrong things or misinterpret the bible doesnt mean God doesn't exist.

PS: it's Batman day!
    They're not misinterpreting it. They're doing what it says. Read it before you open your pie hole again.

They're not misinterpreting it. They're doing what it says. Read it before you open your pie hole again.
    That's my point. You take things out of context only relying on a line/sentence here or there. You really don't know theology like the people who misuse it don't know it either.

.....it's Batman day

That's my point. You take things out of context only relying on a line/sentence here or there. You really don't know theology like the people who misuse it don't know it either.

.....it's Batman day
    Yeah, I do know theology. You, obviously, do not.

Richard Dawkins summed up the bible best in his book The God Delusion.

Every bit of that quote is true but you wouldn't know because you have not read it (and I can't blame you because it is BORING as hell).

There is no point in continuing any form of dialog on the subject. Sides will not be swayed. Move along, nothing to see here.

Which is the exact case for *** marriage. I'm still waiting for these Bible thumping retards to show me how some random *** couple, that before that moment these Bible thumpers didn't even know existed, getting married somehow affects their own lives or marriages. Still waiting on the Bible thumpers to answer me that one.

"Oh no, these two same sex people that I never knew existed until now being married and fucking each other just completely ruins my own marriage!"

Oh fuck off! Goddamn Bible thumping cocksuckers. They do nothing anymore but try and use the Bible to subject others to their own hate and bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Which is the exact case for *** marriage. I'm still waiting for these Bible thumping retards to show me how some random *** couple, that before that moment these Bible thumpers didn't even know existed, getting married somehow affects their own lives or marriages. Still waiting on the Bible thumpers to answer me that one.

"Oh no, these two same sex people that I never knew existed until now being married and fucking each other just completely ruins my own marriage!"

Oh fuck off! Goddamn Bible thumping cocksuckers. They do nothing anymore but try and use the Bible to subject others to their own hate and bigotry.
    Way to stereotype and judge smooth. Great job.

Not every church is "it's a *** couple! Burn them!" It's a lot of the older generation (50+ years old) that stay steadfast in the traditional beliefs, whereas the younger crowds are more tolerant of it. I don't agree with *** marriage but it's not my place to judge or tell them their lifestyle is wrong, since I'm just as guilty of sinning.

I'm not asking you to. You were the one trying to push an agenda by saying that religion and faith are dangerous and wrong even though the vast majority of believers in this country, you've never met. Let us live our lives the way we want to, believe what we want to, etc and you can do the same. Don't be a totalitarianist. You're better than that.

Way to stereotype and judge smooth. Great job.

Not every church is "it's a *** couple! Burn them!" It's a lot of the older generation (50+ years old) that stay steadfast in the traditional beliefs, whereas the younger crowds are more tolerant of it. I don't agree with *** marriage but it's not my place to judge or tell them their lifestyle is wrong, since I'm just as guilty of sinning.
    I never said it was every church. When I say Bible thumpers, I'm referring to these dipshits like that bimbo in Kentucky, Mike Huckabee and all these other dumbshits who constantly bitch and moan in the newspaper or online about how *** marriage supposedly ruins their marriages because heaven forbid *** people they have never met are marrying and fucking. In their eyes, divorce 4 times and have 5 marriages like Kim Davis or Rush Limbaugh, WELL, that's perfectly fine for the sanctity of marriage. But a *** couple get married, god fucking forbid!!!

I'm not asking you to. You were the one trying to push an agenda by saying that religion and faith are dangerous and wrong even though the vast majority of believers in this country, you've never met. Let us live our lives the way we want to, believe what we want to, etc and you can do the same. Don't be a totalitarianist. You're better than that.
    It IS dangerous and wrong when they try and force their beliefs on everyone else by trying to shape US or state laws and/or constitutional amendments around their religious beliefs. Religion has literally ZERO business in laws and US/state constitutions, but that sure doesn't stop these dipshits from trying to pass religious based laws. News flash to those dipshits, not everyone is Christian or Catholic or whatever the prevailing sects are. Stop trying to force their goddamn beliefs down all of the rest of our throats with bullshit religious based laws.

Look, I'm all for freedom of religion. I truly am. That said, I would love to see all religion go away (thankfully, it's headed that way in America) but I won't live long enough.

The thing you incorrectly assume about me is that I want your religion outlawed. I don't. What I do want is the day to come when, through logic and reason, religion dies off. When all of the fallacies, contradictions and untruths written in the ancient holy texts are cast aside and no longer believed.