• Facebook
  • Display
    EBOLA!

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

I have no words.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Obama’s New Ebola ‘Czar’ Does Not Have Medical, Health Care Background

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/...re-background/

You gotta hand it to that SOB in the White House he just don't give a [CENSORED].

My favorite part is that these healthcare "professionals" exhibit absolutely no personal discipline.

Let's see. I just spent the last week with an Ebola patient. I think I'll board a plane to Cleveland or get on a cruise ship!

They deserve to die for being that selfish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Yeah apparently the ones that are "professionals" don't know what to do either...may as well hire one that doesn't have a background right

Also apparently the best facility to deal with such cases is in Maryland...lovely

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Yeah apparently the ones that are "professionals" don't know what to do either...may as well hire one that doesn't have a background right

Also apparently the best facility to deal with such cases is in Maryland...lovely
    Yep you are SCREWED!

UPDATED: Former Police Chief Speaks on Latest Michael Brown Shooting Information

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/...tion-released/

File this under WTF.

http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage...279860142.html

Missouri State Senator Jamilah Nasheed had a gun in her possession at the time she was arrested Monday night outside the Ferguson Police Department, according to Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson.
    Nasheed declined comment about the having the weapon, but did tell News 4 she has a concealed carry permit. A Ferguson police officer said Nasheed was carrying a fully-loaded 9 mm handgun and additional rounds.

Oh yeah she has pushed for anti-gun regulations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    File this under WTF.

http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage...279860142.html

Missouri State Senator Jamilah Nasheed had a gun in her possession at the time she was arrested Monday night outside the Ferguson Police Department, according to Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson.
    Nasheed declined comment about the having the weapon, but did tell News 4 she has a concealed carry permit. A Ferguson police officer said Nasheed was carrying a fully-loaded 9 mm handgun and additional rounds.

Oh yeah she has pushed for anti-gun regulations.
    The liberal motto: do as I say not as I do.

Conservatives are just as bad with the hypocritical finger pointing.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Conservatives are just as bad with the hypocritical finger pointing.
    Nope, I disagree here. Liberals tend to be far more "Do as I say not as I do." Al Gore alone tops every Republican in the history of man in this department. Hence you often see the terms like Limousine Liberals and Liberal Elite.

They also tend to do some really bat shit crazy stuff. Let's take the Texas Governors race. Wendy Davis just ran this on twitter.

Evil Republican trying to stop race mixing?

Oh wait, his wife is Hispanic. And she still posted the Twitter.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 10-22-2014 at 08:02 AM.

I'm not going to bother getting into a party war over who has more hypocrites and who's crazier. Both sides have their fair share.

I'm not going to bother getting into a party war over who has more hypocrites and who's crazier. Both sides have their fair share.
    It would be best to avoid a war, especially when your side has Michael Moore. I would not disagree there are zealots on both sides of the isle. Most of ours are religious zealots set in the ways. You have the ones that bash capitalism and desire equality for all. Doing so from their mufti-million dollar mansions, that are gated to keep the people out they claim they want to help. Unless it is to mow the lawn or clean the house. They get a passcode for the gate.

I don't have a side. I vote for people on both sides. Whomever I feel is the best candidate gets my vote.

I don't have a side. I vote for people on both sides. Whomever I feel is the best candidate gets my vote.
    Everyone has a side. You determine the best candidate based on a criteria. That criteria is what determines your side. There is no guarantee that the candidate with the (D) is the best choice for you but my money says more often than not it does. Just like the smart money is me taking the (R) and CLW's wife filling out his ballot for him. The only person that does not have a side is the one that does not vote or votes by flipping a coin.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 10-22-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Everyone has a side. You determine the best candidate based on a criteria. That criteria is what determines your side. There is no guarantee that the candidate with the (D) is the best choice but my money says more often than not it does. The only person that does not have a side is the one that does not vote or votes by flipping a coin.
    I don't vote based on Ds and Rs. I wish we didn't even have Ds and Rs. I wish everyone was an I, like me and voted based on what the candidates stood for and not by who they hang out with.

The criteria is 1) What is your job? 2) What does a candidate intend on doing with that job?

I have no problem voting against my own personal beliefs for the greater good of my community, state, or nation.

II have no problem voting against my own personal beliefs for the greater good of my community, state, or nation.
    Cool, so you voted for Romney. The guy with real world business experience, strong moral values and not a golfer.