Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Events

• Facebook
  • Display
    And there you get the root of the problem..........see parenting, lack of.

Why is this a red/blue thing?

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    The small convenience store owner after his store was looted last night

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Want to know the true irony of this? The shop keeper who had those cigars stolen by Brown had his place destroyed and no one is reporting on this.
    Its been awhile since I saw the video of Brown assaulting/battering him during the robbery but is it not the same guy from above?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Why is this a red/blue thing?
    Did you see any republicans/conservatives out there last night looting, shooting, throwing moltov cocktails and/or otherwise destroying some one else's property? The irony of all of this is there is NOT a single Republican involved in this story (unless Wilson is a republican). The prosecutor - Democrat - mayor - Democrat - Govenor - Democrat - President - Democrat - Attorney General - Democrat. It's basically a look into a significant portion of the Democratic party in many ways the people out there last night acting like animals are the Democrats base voter.

It's a red/blue thing because virtually everything is in the country now. The country is divided perhaps the most since the Civil War. That's not hyperbole it is just a fact. The left/right agree on virtually nothing so anytime there is a "major story" you are going to see a partisan divide.

Why are we even arguing? Unless you are black in America, you can't understand. And you don't have to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I said nothing about them being equivalent. And thinking I did suggests you're wearing a pair of glasses yourself.

EDIT: But yes, it's sad. Every. Single. Part. of this entire mess has been sad, at the best. And, (pardon the pun) sadly, I think it's only going to get worse for this city.
    You have made it well known here how you vote. While the term "equivalent" was not used in your post you are the one the drew in internet posts (in comparison it appears) to the actual riots as to making Americans seem "uncivilized". If I have misinterpreted your post please clarify how words compare to actions on the "civility" spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by dhook27 View Post
    Why are we even arguing? Unless you are black in America, you can't understand. And you don't have to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Come on SC you and I both know that as white conservative republicans we just have to ACCEPT that SOME liberal African-Americans are ENTITLED to destroy other African-Americans' property if the race baitors raise holy hell and do not get their way because the FACTS do not support their concocted/false story.

https://twitter.com/TheStartrPack/st...79763828215808

the white people with the replys .. sigh

white privelige means you can walk down the street w/o being stopped and frisked, white privelige means you can put your name on a resume and not get judged for your name, white privelige means you get the benefit of the doubt. not hard to understand

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Come on SC you and I both know that as white conservative republicans we just have to ACCEPT that SOME liberal African-Americans are ENTITLED to destroy other African-Americans' property if the race baitors raise holy hell and do not get their way because the FACTS do not support their concocted/false story.
    As I've stated many times, I'm a libertarian.

He needed to use deadly force...

Too bad that picture doesn't prove or disprove anything. Nice try though.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

Actually, my bad. It does prove ONE thing. Brown DID physically assault Wilson.

Too bad that picture doesn't prove or disprove anything. Nice try though.

smdh

I was about to say actually it proves assault/battery of a police officer. In other words, Brown had committed at least 2 crimes in a span of a few minutes.

The most DAMNING evidence against Brown was: (1) physical evidence proving he had his hands on the gun; (2) the 6 African-American witnesses who backed Wilson's testimony that Brown was running towards him when shot.

He needed to use deadly force...
    You clearly haven't spent any time in law enforcement or known people closely that have.

But you know, these guys didn't have to kill anyone either:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/suspects...eath-penalty/v

And obviously you would always make the right split second decision when interacting with a random person:
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/23/us/tex...-chief-killed/
    http://www.khou.com/story/local/2014/11/25/12218484/

Especially one that was trying to rush you.....
    Last edited by AustinWolv; 11-25-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Its been awhile since I saw the video of Brown assaulting/battering him during the robbery but is it not the same guy from above?

Did you see any republicans/conservatives out there last night looting, shooting, throwing moltov cocktails and/or otherwise destroying some one else's property? The irony of all of this is there is NOT a single Republican involved in this story (unless Wilson is a republican). The prosecutor - Democrat - mayor - Democrat - Govenor - Democrat - President - Democrat - Attorney General - Democrat. It's basically a look into a significant portion of the Democratic party in many ways the people out there last night acting like animals are the Democrats base voter.

It's a red/blue thing because virtually everything is in the country now. The country is divided perhaps the most since the Civil War. That's not hyperbole it is just a fact. The left/right agree on virtually nothing so anytime there is a "major story" you are going to see a partisan divide.
    I don't think you'll find a single Democrat that condones what happened. I also doubt that the people looting and burning are the same people running out to vote on election days. You're making blanket statements as if the Democrats, from Obama down to the common man, are all about grabbing pitchforks and raiding the castle.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    You clearly haven't spent any time in law enforcement or known people closely that have.

But you know, these guys didn't have to kill anyone either:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/suspects...eath-penalty/v

And obviously you would always make the right split second decision when interacting with a random person:
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/23/us/tex...-chief-killed/
    http://www.khou.com/story/local/2014/11/25/12218484/

Especially one that was trying to rush you.....

Righhhhht

So many struggle excuses being made lmao

Righhhhht
    So many struggle excuses being made lmao
    Smh. You're just as close-minded as those on TV, completely ignoring the evidence and facts and choosing to keep your heads in the clouds so it doesn't destroy your fantasy world.