Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College Football 2012 Week 3

• Facebook
  • Display
    ESPN SC NCAAF - No. 10 Michigan State defeated by No. 20 Notre Dame, 20-3; Le'Veon Bell 19 carries for 77 yards.

uploadfromtaptalk1347767259389.jpg

Fuck, yes! Go Irish!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Another Sun-Belt team takes down another SEC team as Western Kentucky beats Kentucky 32-31 as they do the WR screen pass back to the QB for the 2 point conversion in OT.

I'll say it again, FUCK THE SEC.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Another Sun-Belt team takes down another SEC team as Western Kentucky beats Kentucky 32-31 as they do the WR screen pass back to the QB for the 2 point conversion in OT.

I'll say it again, FUCK THE SEC.

1. Sun Belt
    2. SEC

ULM knocks off #8 Arkansas, Western Kentucky takes down Kentucky, and ULM takes Auburn to overtime and the brink of defeat, losing by a field goal.

And another FCS upset, although calling it an upset may be an insult to the FCS team, as Cal Poly beats Wyoming 24-22. And damn, Sam Houston State had a 20-10 halftime lead over Baylor. Baylor eventually won 48-23, but bet they're missing RGIII right now. San Diego State got taken to the brink, beating North Dakota 49-41.

I'm not even the least bit surprised about USC losing. Playing at Stanford, it was almost a given to happen.

And damn you Utah State. Lost 16-14 to Bucky, and would have won if they hadn't missed a late field goal attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    ESPN SC NCAAF - No. 10 Michigan State defeated by No. 20 Notre Dame, 20-3; Le'Veon Bell 19 carries for 77 yards.

uploadfromtaptalk1347767259389.jpg

Fuck, yes! Go Irish!

As much as I hate to applaud the Irish that defense, especially against the run, looked really tough. Definitely makes that ND/Stanford game even more interesting with the ground game they had against USC tonight. Then they head down to Norman to play the OU offense, formerly known as Jekyll and Hyde as this year they look more like Heckle and Jeckle (large applause for anyone that gets that reference).

Just got home from my night of debauchery. I couldn't be happier with ND.

Go Irish!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

1-1, Defense again looked great! Of course it was against SMU, but a win's a win. I hope Manziel learns how to read his progressions. It's cool and all how he can run around like a wild man but one big hit and he's out. He leads with his head and shoulder, never slides, runs around with the ball palmed like Michael Jordan, it's just asking for a turnover. Showers actually came in towards the end and he looked better as an Air Raid passer. Manziel looks for the deep ball, either throws it and hopes it works out or takes off running. There were multiple short-quick passes over the middle that he never even looked at.

The "smart" powers that be that printed out the schedule here show us playing South Carolina St at home this weekend, the problem is they used South Carolina Gamecocks logo, so we probably have a bunch of people thinking the 'ol ball coach is coming to town. It's amazing how poor proof reading can be, how in the world do they get the wrong logo?

I'm thinking their image looks a little more like this: