going to med school at Ohio St.
    Good choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafton19 View Post
    Me and my g/f used to do rosters
    I am now jealous.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Pitt

QBs:
    I'd put Sunseri up to an 82 OVR. While unproven at this level, he's very talented and will have an opportunity to compete for the starting job next season. My guess is he'll be the starter given the current QBs.

Move Bostick down to an 82 OVR. He was a pretty big recruit for Pitt, but he can't get it done on the field. The fact that Sunseri, a FR(RS), passed him on the depth chart shows this.

Move Gray down to an 77 OVR, just so there aren't three 82 QBs on the roster. Gray is only a 3-star true FR. While he may compete as a future starter, I doubt he'll beat out Sunseri, unless Sunseri falters and Gray greatly outperforms him. Pitt usually plays the local kids over the out-of-staters, much else being equal.

Safeties:
    FS E. Fields: I would up him to a 78 or 80 OVR. He should be rated higher than Tags, seeing as how he's a JR(RS) and has been the starter, until the UConn game (SS Holley started). I'm not sure why he didn't start. He was a big time recruit for Pitt, but has had a lot of off-the-field issues the past few seasons. He has all the physical gifts to be a star, but hasn't been able to get it done mentally. I think a 75 OVR is too low for him, seeing as how he's already a JR(RS) (only has one season left to progress in-game) and Tags is also a 75 and is only a SO.

SS DeCicco: If making Fields a 78/80, make DeCicco an 82/84. He leads the team in tackles.
    Last edited by Grafton19; 07-20-2010 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I am now jealous.
    Of him or her?

We both went to Ohio St for med school. I hope he is jealous of me haha ( Joking)

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Of him or her?
    Lol. Nice. Him, of course. I'm just hoping for a g/f that's tolerable of my gaming / CFB love, yet alone participates.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Wink

*******Penn State Changes*******
    WR Chaz Powell is a CB Now.
    Create WR Brandon Moseby-Felder (RS)FR. 6'3 191 Black (70 ovr)
    Switch WR Brett Bracket to TE. He will be play more TE then WR.
    Malcolm Willis is 5'11 not 5'5.
    WR Devon Smith SPD increase 91-93 runs a 4.34.

I'd like to slow down the updates somewhat (not daily since most of the big issues are fixed (or so I think)), but since this roster update had alot of changes (when I list various - sometimes 10-15 for a team). But hey, 1.05 is live.

Version 1.05
    Arizona State Added WR Brandon Smith (rSR, #2, 75 OVR - 6th year of eligibility)
    Arkansas State various race fixes
    Arkansas various race fixes
    Florida Atlantic Xavier Stinson RB to FB (also supposed to start - up to 63 OVR)
    Florida Atlantic Tony Moore year change (rSR to FR - No explanation here / also given some LB skills)
    Michigan State various fixes
    Michigan State Added QB Andrew Maxwell (rFR, #10, 75 OVR)
    Oklahoma WR Jaz Reynolds ratings increase (80 to 83 - possible starter)
    Oklahoma HB Mossis Madu changed to WR - I left him on the RB depth chart as a #4, just because he plays both positions.
    Oklahoma FB Marshall Musil ratings increase (77 to 80 - should start at FB)
    Oklahoma CB Ryan Caro changed to Demontre Hurst (who it should have been)
    Ohio State WR James Louis ratings increase (75 to 77 OVR, planned to be #4 WR, maybe #3?)
    Penn State Chaz Powell from WR to DB (no change at 82)
    Penn State Brett Brackett from WR to TE (no change at 71)
    Penn State Malcolm Willis height fix (5'5" to 5'11")
    Penn State Devon Smith speed increase (85 to 92, ACC not touched at 97)
    SDSU Ernie Lawson DT to RE (73 OVR)
    SDSU Brandon Sullivan RB to FB (70 OVR)
    SDSU Added RB Ronnie Hillman (rFR, #24, 75 OVR - starter)
    SDSU DJ Shields FB to TE (67 OVR)
    Temple Chester Stewart ratings increase (66 to 71)
    Temple Vaughn Charlton number changed from 12 to 3
    Temple Connor Reilly number changed from 6 to 12
    Temple Added QB Chris Coyer (rFR, #11, 65 OVR)
    USC Aaron Corp removed, Brett Kan added (rJR, #15, 63 OVR)
    USC Brandon Carswell removed, De'Von Flournoy added (SO, #80, 75 OVR)

You have earned the break!

I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work. Out of all the rosters available for PS3 these are the best I've used..

Side note- I noticed Darren Myles jr is still on the Vols roster. He was kicked off the team. I don't have any suggestions for a replacement.

You have earned the break!
    I'm not taking a break, I'm just not going to be updating daily unless it's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines24 View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work. Out of all the rosters available for PS3 these are the best I've used..

Side note- I noticed Darren Myles jr is still on the Vols roster. He was kicked off the team. I don't have any suggestions for a replacement.
    He's gone and replaced.

Hey bruh... thanks for all your work... I've had a rough start to NCAA '11.... OL playing slot on a roster from OS... 9s from TF being very precise with his (will be done for opening day)... you making these edits actually got me doing rosters on my own again (been dormant for 3-4 years once I found out people on the "internet" did the same thing)... I used your (steelerfans) roster as my starting point. It was so much easier to do rosters when I made 'em for myself.... got some pointers from a member in my league about USC and it took me a little over an hour to make all the changes, lol, hopefully I finish all the BCS conferences soon and will stop by and let you guys' know so y'all can check 'em out.

Mate i would like to thank you for everything you have done with these, can i just ask what FSU edits you did?

Thanks again Iron Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey4mvp View Post
    Mate i would like to thank you for everything you have done with these, can i just ask what FSU edits you did?

Thanks again Iron Dragon.
    Here's all I have for FSU right now, but I was suggested changes for them that I haven't done yet and will do soon:

Florida State CB Lemarcus Joyner speed increase (84 to 88 SPD)
    Florida State Added Taiwan Easterling (rJR, WR, 82 OVR)

Also, I've done some more things for 1.06 - you can see them on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Here's all I have for FSU right now, but I was suggested changes for them that I haven't done yet and will do soon:

Florida State CB Lemarcus Joyner speed increase (84 to 88 SPD)
    Florida State Added Taiwan Easterling (rJR, WR, 82 OVR)

Also, I've done some more things for 1.06 - you can see them on the front page.
    Thanks man, can't wait to start up my FSU dynasty.

did you get my msg about Dejoshua johnson etc... just double checking

Freshman
    I'm using your roster update and loving it. I have a couple missing players that you might want to add.

1. You stated taking Jeremiah Masoli off of Oregon, but he is now playing for Kansas State as a WR and should be added there with the stats he was listed under with Oregon.

2. Texas is missing their starting TE, Barrett Mathews. He is a sophmore and said to have good hands, if that helps your progress at all.

3. Texas is also missing TE DJ Grant, who is competing to be either 2nd or 3rd string. He is said to have the best hands of the group, but he just recently converted to TE so is lacking in some of the blocking fundaments.

That's all I noticed, everything else looks fantastic. If I catch anything else as I log more time I'll let you know. I might try to get a solid rundown of the Big 12 conference and post it up here for you if I get the time. Thanks again for all the work you put into the roster so far, and feel free to PM me if you need any more information.

From a buddy of mine

USC Corrections:

B. Kan is a walk on QB - replace with De'Von Flournoy No. 1 at WR
    J. Scroggins will likely wear No. 15
    D. Morgan will wear No. 30, but is rehabbing off of ACL. Could replace him.
    H. Simmons is a walk on FB - replace with Soma Vainuku No. 3 or 33 for now.
    D. Ausberry could be moved to TE.
    M. Ambles will wear No. 8 or No. 5 (just unretired by USC)
    K. Graf will probably start RG.
    B. Lewis will probably play LT.
    J. Martinez will play LG.
    G. Uko will likely wear No. 99
    J. Casey should be rated in the 90s, best d-linemen SC has.
    C. Tupou out for the year with an ACL injury. I'd leave him in though.
    D. Kennard will play MLB.
    S. Vehikite not Vekikite.
    W. Andrew is a walk on - replace with a freshman TE, Randal Telfer or Christian Thomas
    J. Campbell transferred to Louisville - replace with Hayes Pullard ROLB No. 51
    A. Alonso is a walk on - replace with No. 15 LDE James Boyd
    C. Romness is a walk on - replace with No. 2 Demetrius Wright at FS
    B. Moore academic issues - replace with No. 21 Nickell Robey CB

Have you guys done any work on UCF's rosters? I can look through and make some suggestions. Brynn Harvey is injured for the start of the season (might miss first four games) and Brendan Kelly who is the starting FB on Carson's roster won the starting RB spot over Jonathan Davis who is a sophomore not a junior. Davis should be faster than 87, he's listed at having a 4.37 on his Scout page, but who knows if that's accurate.

Former Iowa RB Jeff Brinson transferred to UCF and was granted eligibility to play in 2010 so he might be a good addition, I think he's a RS. Soph. But I don't see him on Iowa and have no idea what to do with him so maybe he should be left off.

I moved Gaetjens to FB and suggest adding a freshmen TE named Justin Tukes, 6'5 225 4.7 40 yard.

Pitt Suggestions
    according to rivals, scout and espn

Kolby Gray #16 6"2 185 RS FR former QB turned FS from Houston, TX white guy 2nd on depth chart now
    Greg Cross #14 6"2 215 RS SR former QB turned WR from Brunswick, GA black guy 4th on depth chart
    Aundre Wright moved from WR to CB ratings could stay the same
    Andrew Devlin #47 TE transfer from UVA 6"6 255 RS JR from Pittsburgh, PA white guy listed as #2 on depth chart
    Manny Williams #36 6"1 225 RS Soph LB from Clairton, PA black guy backup weakside LB

Pitt

QBs:
    I'd put Sunseri up to an 82 OVR. While unproven at this level, he's very talented and will have an opportunity to compete for the starting job next season. My guess is he'll be the starter given the current QBs.

Move Bostick down to an 82 OVR. He was a pretty big recruit for Pitt, but he can't get it done on the field. The fact that Sunseri, a FR(RS), passed him on the depth chart shows this.

Move Gray down to an 77 OVR, just so there aren't three 82 QBs on the roster. Gray is only a 3-star true FR. While he may compete as a future starter, I doubt he'll beat out Sunseri, unless Sunseri falters and Gray greatly outperforms him. Pitt usually plays the local kids over the out-of-staters, much else being equal.

Safeties:
    FS E. Fields: I would up him to a 78 or 80 OVR. He should be rated higher than Tags, seeing as how he's a JR(RS) and has been the starter, until the UConn game (SS Holley started). I'm not sure why he didn't start. He was a big time recruit for Pitt, but has had a lot of off-the-field issues the past few seasons. He has all the physical gifts to be a star, but hasn't been able to get it done mentally. I think a 75 OVR is too low for him, seeing as how he's already a JR(RS) (only has one season left to progress in-game) and Tags is also a 75 and is only a SO.

SS DeCicco: If making Fields a 78/80, make DeCicco an 82/84. He leads the team in tackles.
    i think you have some names confused on Pitt because Fields doesn't show up on any depth chart I've seen and Kolby gray former qb is now a FS..