Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Dragon's PS3 Roster Updates

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Thanks for the input.
    No problem.

Like I said your rosters are easily the best I have seen!

Hope the input helps/helped!

One more change is that Spencer Boyd is transferring to South Florida. Can't even remember if you had him on the roster though...
    Last edited by FirstTimer; 07-18-2010 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks, I'll get all of these updates in there tonight. Glad you like the rosters.

Got all the ND updates in you posted except for the QB.. no room.

Got all the ND updates in you posted except for the QB.. no room.
    Right on. I might try and edit some random back up into him.

Need help with any other teams?

I can look into them for you.

Oh duh. I'll change Spencer Boyd into him.

Oh duh. I'll change Spencer Boyd into him.
    That'll work ha.
    Last edited by FirstTimer; 07-18-2010 at 11:02 PM.

What's your end goal with these rosters and do you need any help?

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer View Post
    What's your end goal with these rosters and do you need any help?
    Have an accurate roster before the start of the season, fix the snubs, get the missing players in, transfers in, etc. I just want a good roster for the community to use and for dynasties. I don't know what I'll do when the season starts.

I don't need help with doing these, but I can always use tips and people pointing out things that I haven't gotten yet.

Have an accurate roster before the start of the season, fix the snubs, get the missing players in, transfers in, etc. I just want a good roster for the community to use and for dynasties. I don't know what I'll do when the season starts.

I don't need help with doing these, but I can always use tips and people pointing out things that I haven't gotten yet.
    Right on. Is the current roster in your vault the one with the most recent ND changes? If not when will that one be up for download?

I'll check some of the teams I'm more familiar with after I download version 1.04 and see if anything jumps out at me as missing.

Right on. Is the current roster in your vault the one with the most recent ND changes? If not when will that one be up for download?

I'll check some of the teams I'm more familiar with after I download version 1.04 and see if anything jumps out at me as missing.
    No, 1.04 isn't out yet. I've gotten some more updates submitted to me, and I have some ratings that I have to consider changing. Players that stick out are the ones on the preseason watch lists.

your rosters are great preferred them over gatorbaits, missing players for fsu. don't get me wrong gators is good, but your corrections and now that taiwan in helps.

1.04 up. Alot of changes that I just listed under various to some teams.

1.04 up. Alot of changes that I just listed under various to some teams.
    Nice, I believe Martez Wilson is #2 though. Also, Stewart should be rated higher than Wenger. Stewart is a ebast is easily the the best lineman on Notre Dame. Nothing I can't edit myself when I'm playing but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Additions look great though!

Nice, I believe Martez Wilson is #2 though. Also, Stewart should be rated higher than Wenger. Stewart is a ebast is easily the the best lineman on Notre Dame. Nothing I can't edit myself when I'm playing but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Additions look great though!
    That number is taken by Nathan Scheelhaase, so I gave him the closest possible. I'll up Stewart's rating at some point.

That number is taken by Nathan Scheelhaase, so I gave him the closest possible. I'll up Stewart's rating at some point.
    That sucks..you can't give two guys the same number unless it's pre programmed into the game like Te'o and Allen o Notre Dame or Rudoplh and Ethan Johnson(before Johnson swtiched numbers?)

That blows.

That sucks..you can't give two guys the same number unless it's pre programmed into the game like Te'o and Allen o Notre Dame or Rudoplh and Ethan Johnson(before Johnson swtiched numbers?)

That blows.
    Yeah, wish there were multiple #s.

Since Scheelhaase is a starting freshman QB, I'd guess I'd prefer for him to have the number.

Are you manually resetting depth charts or auto resetting depth charts? Some of my depth charts have been wild, with FS's as second string LB's and things like that. My only concern with these rosters.

Quote Originally Posted by SluggBugg View Post
    Are you manually resetting depth charts or auto resetting depth charts? Some of my depth charts have been wild, with FS's as second string LB's and things like that. My only concern with these rosters.
    Ah crap, I've forgotten about most of the depth charts.. I'm thinking of the PS2 days where it fixed itself, so looks like I'll be fixing that next. I've done some teams, but not all.
    Last edited by Iron Dragon; 07-19-2010 at 01:04 PM.

Also some of that is the game putting the players there if there aren't enough players at that position to fill up the depth chart. On Temple for example, however, Vaughn Charlton used to be a QB before switching to TE this year, and he is Temple's 3rd-string/emergency QB so that's why he remains there.

OK, re-uploaded 1.04.