Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Iron Dragon's PS3 Roster Updates

• Facebook
  • Display
    Roy Helu Jr from Nebraska just had a school record 304 yards against the team who beat the #1 team the week before. He deserves a major Boost in ratings especially speed

Quote Originally Posted by Ctirado View Post
    Mississippi St hasn't lost in 6 weeks. They need an update. And Cam Newton needs to be updated again.
    Miss St. is getting updated. Newton's high enough now at an 94 with his new catch ratings, almost certainly he hits 99 in dynasty mode as a senior.

Robert Griffin III from Baylor Won the NCAA 400 M Hurdles his Freshman year. His speed and especially acceleration should be higher. Devon "Moo Moo" Smith from Penn State is the fastest person in the entire Big 10. Just look at the records he broke in high school. His speed most definitely needs to be a 95+. Onterio McCalebb from Auburn has had two Break away runs the past two weeks. His speed is only 89. He should be faster. Travis Benjamin from Miami is faster than Aldarius Johnson always has been and always will be. Aldarius is fast but not faster than Travis. Tarvis speed is 92 and Aldarius speed is 96.
    Not sure how you increase Griffin's SPD and ACC when they are 91 and 98. Smith is high enough with 92 SPD and 97 ACC, ACC matters alot more than you think. Once again with McCalebb, his ACC is high enough for him to have the breakaway runs. Once again a case of ACC tying into it with the Miami WR situation. Benjamin's ACC is 18 points higher than Johnson's.

Roy Helu Jr from Nebraska just had a school record 304 yards against the team who beat the #1 team the week before. He deserves a major Boost in ratings especially speed
    Helu is high enough at 93. He's an inconsisent RB.. he may have had 304 against Missouri but only had 3 YPC and 59 yards against FCS SDSU.

I don't like to take huge swings at players becuase they had just one good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post

Helu is high enough at 93. He's an inconsisent RB.. he may have had 304 against Missouri but only had 3 YPC and 59 yards against FCS SDSU.

I don't like to take huge swings at players becuase they had just one good game.
    I would tend to agree with this line of thinking however I would say that Helu is much faster this year (top end speed) than he has ever looked (mostly because he's been healthy). I don't know if you have adjusted his speed at all up to this point but it's something you might want to keep an eye on. If you wanted to take a look at some of his runs I would look first at this Mizzou game & then at his big run in the 2nd half of the Washington game. Like I said, I understand what you said about his inconsistency and not rushing to make decisions based on 1 game. But he has consistently surprised me at how fast he is this year, he's been running away from guys who have caught him in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    I would tend to agree with this line of thinking however I would say that Helu is much faster this year (top end speed) than he has ever looked (mostly because he's been healthy). I don't know if you have adjusted his speed at all up to this point but it's something you might want to keep an eye on. If you wanted to take a look at some of his runs I would look first at this Mizzou game & then at his big run in the 2nd half of the Washington game. Like I said, I understand what you said about his inconsistency and not rushing to make decisions based on 1 game. But he has consistently surprised me at how fast he is this year, he's been running away from guys who have caught him in the past.
    I have him at 90 SPD and 94 ACC, I think out of the box he had 87? He's went up this year I'm pretty sure already.

What teams do you plan on updating in the upcoming version?

Just a few changes to Miami's jersey #'s: RB Eduardo Clements 8 to 23, TE Clive Walford 14 to 46, RT Seantrel Henderson 75 to 77, Jonathan Feliciano 77 to 70, Shane McDermott 52 to 62, DT Tavadis Glenn 52 to 90, LB Kevin 55 to 52, CB Keion Payne 6 to 27, FS Latwan Anderson 5 to 28. Can't believe I didn't think of posting this earlier, I had been changing this several times after getting your roster.

Updates needed

Auburn definitely needs an update especially Newton and Fairly. Dyer and Lattimore from South Carolina needs to be juiced up. They set y set records as freshman.Dyer has Bo Jacksons record for Rushing yards as a freshman

Hi,

Could it be possible to have these rosters available for download to do an offline install? servers were shut down some time ago.

Thanks a lot, terrific job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adepoyu View Post
    Hi,

Could it be possible to have these rosters available for download to do an offline install? servers were shut down some time ago.

Thanks a lot, terrific job!!!
    Here, this is the set I had done for NCAA 11

http://px1sports.com/forums/ncaa-11-rosters.43/