Thread: Iron Dragon's PS3 Roster Updates

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Iron Dragon's PS3 Roster Updates (1.3 Released 9/25)

Welcome to the IronDragonU (my locker name) roster thread, when I started this on July 14th, I never saw this turning into what it is now, thank you all.

How to get the roster:
    NOTE: You do not need to add me as a friend to get these. I get alot of these requests and deny them, I would love to add people but I just add people who are friends from these sites and people in my dynasties and then friends I see on a daily basis. My friends list is also getting close to being full, if it caps at 100.

Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Enter Online ID > type in 'IronDragonU' (no spaces) and download.

If you have suggestions about the rosters (missing players, transfers I've missed etc.), feel free to post.

First and formost, thanks so much to steelerfan for his EXCELLENT work on these rosters. His rosters are incredible for online play and I use them myself. Get them under the locker name 'gamingtailgate' if you haven't already. My edits are based of this base roster (just names).

What's the purpose of these rosters? These rosters are for dynasties, online dynasties, to fix the mistakes that EA have made for use for anytime that is not offline play, otherwise, you may have some messed up names online so that's why I advise the 'gamingtailgate' steelerfan original roster. My rosters aren't doing equipment changes.. I just want to fix up transfers, missing players, some ratings while being unbiased, gonna fix the snubs, for sure. Maybe during the season I'll do ratings, we'll see.

Why are you keeping track of changes? Easter eggs (these are equipment changes that people would never notice; no fake players etc.) and to remember what I've done and to prevent roster stealing.. I mean, seriously, it's a free roster. I have "Easter eggs" spread out through this roster and I've made alot of changes I haven't seen mentioned by other roster makers. Like I said, it's a free roster, but I'd like to squash someone if anyone tries to charge for it. Another reason is to show people what I've done besides saying "yeah, I've changed a few players ratings, that one guy is in, and some other fixes." It's also a way for people to see if a certain player was added/changed etc.

Suggestions for rosters: Yes, send them in, post them here, I'm not huge on number changes for freshman and such, but if there is like an all-american player etc. I'm missing tell me about them and I'll get them in.

Current version in locker: 1.3 (Released September 25th, 2010 at 1:30pm)
    Last edited by Iron Dragon; 09-25-2010 at 12:38 PM.