[We both had season ticket] I real enjoy this game, I rarely blow a team out, most games are within a FG or TD and gives me a challenge to win. I have lost some really close games and have also won close ones to. Which makes it fun to me. I am using the Bills, he is the Rams, nether team is really better then the other.

How ever my friend who has the same close games and challenges I have hates the game. We have played about a season worth of games. We played 8 games the first season I was 6-2, he was 1-7. He has blow at least 3 21 point leads in those games during the fourth quarter. We skipped to the off season because he kept saying his team sucks and needs a better QB. So we get to the off season do our draft. He traded up to get the player he wanted, I staid put because who I wanted was gonna fall to me.

So everyone is happy and the new season starts. We are now in our second season and once again he is 0-3 and complaining about every play that doesn't go his way or this and that. where I find that's what makes the game fun, every game can be lost this year and a challenge to win.
We both have played football games together for years now, manly NCAA and we both have equal playing skills in those games.

I guess my question is why does he have such a hard time playing this years madden when he hasn't had issues with football games in the past?