Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madden NFL 13 - MUT Talk

• Facebook
  • Display

Madden NFL 13 - MUT Talk

Use this thread to talk about your Ultimate Teams.

Opened up my Legendary Pack I got for being on Season Ticket. The legend I got was Otto Graham. A sweet looking black & white card. He's rated 95 OVR.

On your disc copy or the Early Release? I didn't think you could use MUT on Early Release.

Freshman
    Yeah you can't has to be on disc. Question my loyalty rewards aren't showing up is that cause of season ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Canes Fan View Post
    Yeah you can't has to be on disc. Question my loyalty rewards aren't showing up is that cause of season ticket?
    Yeah, they will show up on retail.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah, they will show up on retail.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    stick with it this year..everyone on my friends list last year stopped doing MUT while i was doing it 6 months later..I never went the all star full team route, I never had enough tokens for that. But it was still a fun thing to mess with and I hear this year they expanded on it a decent amount to make it more playable

Getting very addicted to MUT. I think I'm going to replace my time in practice mode with this to learn the different playbooks because the Solo Challenges are great, and with a weak enough team can be challenging. Also, more of my league is playing it too which draws you in to compare rosters and such.

I beat a guy who had a 95 rated team with my 74 rated scrubs and P manning 17-14

you cant get tokens from online play now games this year but theres a ton of games in MUT to get tokens with in various modes vs computer

the solo challenges that actually grt harder , like the last 4 games of the regular season's and the special full game challenges for the Emmitt Smith cards n stuff can be made easier by adjusting all madden game sliders to 10 outside of MUT in your my madden section or where ever the normal game sliders are.

ram - I was looking at the leaderboards last night. You are a MUT pro. Quite a lot of wins (great record, BTW and a great team). I was impressed looking at your squad.

They had double coins for solo challenges through 9 PM last night, so I played a few games to build up my squad. I think I have them now to an 86 or 87 overall.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    ram - I was looking at the leaderboards last night. You are a MUT pro. Quite a lot of wins (great record, BTW and a great team). I was impressed looking at your squad.

They had double coins for solo challenges through 9 PM last night, so I played a few games to build up my squad. I think I have them now to an 86 or 87 overall.

dude, that 300 wins is all against AI in the coin up challenges and regular season games and what not LOL.

i'm only 1-1 in head to head games...I may start playing H2H now that i have cards/players. I only have like 47 thousand coins and hardly collect or sell anything that will give me a boost.

I guess you mean looking at the online site ? how else could you see my so called team ? Its a cool time killer mode but sometimes all the clicking back and forth through menu's to shift players is annoying.

anyone wants a random MUT game sometime...? those halloween cards are hard to get and way too rare. Everyone hopes to break bank but there is no reason to spend more coins then the collected set will give me

I like the draft duels idea, but I will never spend real money on it

MUT adding Pat Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    MUT adding Pat Tillman

Awesome

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

great good luck to me trying to get that one... ? I doubt it unless its in solo challenges or something ?

Here are the details tonight for Pat Tillman. We are scheduling for him to be live in Card Deals and in Legend packs at 9PM ET.

- An 85 OVR version will be in Card Deals for 40 coins.

- A 99 one star will be live in Legend packs AND three LE versions (like Sweetness). Red (250)/White (100)/Blue (40)

Madden Ultimate Team‏@EASPORTS_MUT

@Kablaaamishtb Can't announce anything right now, but we have new content planned for the end of the week.

I got 4 free all pro packs because of draft duel problems. Everyone check your MUT for the same thing !

great Madden MUT rant by this guy

theres new solo challenges up for lots more coins then usual,...7000 and 15000 for one game etc

the card rewards are only the Super Bowl coaches though.