Thread: Online Dynasty Web Page/Problems

• Facebook
  • Display

Online Dynasty Web Page/Problems

Guys does anyone know what has happened to the OD web pages. In my online OD's the page has stopped displaying all the team stories and recaps. After I play

a game my highlights can no longer upload successfully. This is disappointing because I would always view other members highlights and game stats

after they have played. So if anyone has any info on this please let me know thanks.

We've sent information to EA and will share any kind of response that we can.

At this point it seems to be happening to just about everyone. I myself am able to upload highlights and I see my stories, but I don't see anyone else's.

Thanks for the info. At least you can upload your highlights. I can't even do that.

If you go to the Teams tab on the web page, you can still access other team's stories. The Weekly Updates worked the second week after the issue started for me, but not since.

Also, the highlights is a hit/miss thing. I hadn't had a problem posting highlights until my game this weekend, and I've been experiencing the issue you describe since our Week 11, which was five games ago. Sometimes highlights just dont' upload.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

when i go to the "stats" tab, i can view the stats for all the top 25 players in any category, however, whenever i try to view stats for just my team, the page defaults to the player skills and stats of my qb. i cant look up the rushing, receiving, or defensive, etc stats for the rest of my team.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMO X View Post
    Thanks for the info. At least you can upload your highlights. I can't even do that.
    It looked to me, based on my own experience and the reports of others, that this has resolved itself this week. Would be curious if you're still seeing the issue.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud