Thread: OD Difficulty Changing?

• Facebook
  • Display

OD Difficulty Changing?

Started out with All American as our league default but am hearing from some of the members that it says "varsity" in their skill setting when they go to play. Anyone else had this issue? I checked the commish settings and it says AA and it also does on the league website (although just now I checked our website and it says varsity again) Any thoughts? Really frustrating me and we're 8 weeks in so restarting would be a bitch

Thoughts?

I moved this to General to get more views.

Between this and the Incorrect Pipelines thread, I'm going to guess that you should just go off what the console says and that the web may be giving/pulling some incorrect info in each regard.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Between this and the Incorrect Pipelines thread, I'm going to guess that you should just go off what the console says and that the web may be giving/pulling some incorrect info in each regard.
    Except in both cases, they're reporting that it's not just on the web site.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Except in both cases, they're reporting that it's not just on the web site.
    Exactly

That is weird, just looked at all of mine (I'm in 5 OD's) and they are all saying the correct things on the web and I'm almost positive that is true on the console as well.

Very interesting Hawk, can imagine the frustration.

Transferred the OD to another user and he was able to get things switched around, I'm going to mess with it this week and see if it works or not but yeah, very frustrating