Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teambuilder Glitches

• Facebook
  • Display

Teambuilder Glitches

Post any glitches that you see with your teambuilder teams here.

Maybe we can convince JB, cdj and G to send these along with the actual gameplay glitches they find.

Like TB helmet numbers not being shown in-game?

Numbers are not appearing on the helmets AGAIN.

I even tried the work around from last year where you had to save the helmet logo as "none" and then change it to #'s. Still doesn't work.

Ha! I'm turning in to that guy right.

Yeah I hope they can patch this pretty quick. I created Alabama because I don't like the color they made the jerseys and helmets this year. They look more maroon than crimson IMO and right now my helmets are just blank.
    Last edited by Bamafan3723; 07-13-2010 at 05:35 PM.

is that the actual Alabama helmet or a created one ? you are saying the actual one is numberless?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    is that the actual Alabama helmet or a created one ? you are saying the actual one is numberless?
    That is a picture of my created Alabama team with my created helmet. EA's default Bama helmet has the #'s. I just think EA made the crimson more of a maroon so I created Bama myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamafan3723 View Post
    That is a picture of my created Alabama team with my created helmet. EA's default Bama helmet has the #'s. I just think EA made the crimson more of a maroon so I created Bama myself.
    where is the problem?is it only when taking pictures? do you see the numbers some of the time ? I made numbered helmets last year and saw the numbers - at least i'm pretty sure ...? but I also found out last year that if the design was decent looking, I could use the secondary logo, put the numbers over it and thats the way it would show up on screen = number over logo

where is the problem?is it only when taking pictures? do you see the numbers some of the time ? I made numbered helmets last year and saw the numbers - at least i'm pretty sure ...? but I also found out last year that if the design was decent looking, I could use the secondary logo, put the numbers over it and thats the way it would show up on screen = number over logo
    The numbers do not appear at any time (Gameplay or replay). On the Teambuilder website, it shows the numbers on the helmet, but in the actual game they are not there. They don't show up when you preview the uniforms before you download a TB team either.

I posted this somewhere and not sure where now, but when I go to load my team it says download fails. I can proceed to the game and everything shows up fine but when the game is over, it says that stats failed to download to server. This also happened when I played a random online game with my TB team, which means my stats are not sent to me. Any ideas what may be causing this?

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
    I posted this somewhere and not sure where now, but when I go to load my team it says download fails. I can proceed to the game and everything shows up fine but when the game is over, it says that stats failed to download to server. This also happened when I played a random online game with my TB team, which means my stats are not sent to me. Any ideas what may be causing this?
    I don't know but it's happening to me as well. Something to do with Season Showdown stuff it seems like. Maybe their servers are down for Season Showdown and that's what's causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    I don't know but it's happening to me as well. Something to do with Season Showdown stuff it seems like. Maybe their servers are down for Season Showdown and that's what's causing it.
    Yeah I thin the servers are down for today.

Anyone else having issues setting up a custom TB room? I tried to connect with razor in a Play Now game with our TB teams and couldn't get connected. I am a NAT 3, but never really had a problem connecting in Play Now games and I direct connect for our league games and even that didn't work.

Any suggestions?

no pregame players to watch for teambuilder teams

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    i'm pretty sure there is ....

also, is this helmet number thing a global problem or is it just xbox or ps3 ?

i'm pretty sure there is ....

also, is this helmet number thing a global problem or is it just xbox or ps3 ?
    I'm pretty sure it's global. I'm on PS3 though.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I've definitely had them say my MLB (who's an absolute beast on my 2013 SAU roster) is the player to watch before.

The game sometimes chooses a player for them (especially if it's a highly rated star player) and sometimes chooses a player from you.

I'm pretty sure it's global. I'm on PS3 though.

didnt you just answer me the same question at OS ?

didnt you just answer me the same question at OS ?
    Ha! Yeah, just wanted to make sure you got an answer.

The numbers do not appear at any time (Gameplay or replay).
    Annoyingly, that means they're just not being saved. Or set when downloaded. On 10, I believe, numbers would appear if the picture was taken close enough for the best resolution helmet to render. Same with Alabama. If they're not appearing even in replay (or as close as your picture is), I'd say they're not actually there.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud