Thread: Advanced 2 weeks from computer, only meant to advance 1 week.

• Facebook
  • Display

Advanced 2 weeks from computer, only meant to advance 1 week.

Is there any way to go back a week? Must have accidentally double-click advance week or something on the dynasty website and it jumped from week 6 to week 8. Everyone in the dynasty ended up winning, but lost out on a week of recruiting. I doubt I can go back to week 7 but was hoping there might be some way.

About the only way you could go back would be is if you haven't saved the new week's save file. If you have the save file from Week 6, then you could reload the OD with it, however everyone would have to redo everything in Week 6 (games, recruiting, etc.)

I would recommend against it but if you're intent on it, it's the only way. If you decide to go through it, let me know if you need further explanation of the steps.

If you have anymore insight as to how you might have advanced from Week 6 to Week 8, by all means let me know. There should be things in place to prevent that so I'll pass along whatever steps you took to the developers so they can try to eliminate it.

The reason it skipped, as far as I can tell, is that I clicked advance week and a little pop-up showed up and said are you sure. So I clicked "advance," walked away for a minute, came back and the pop-up was still there so I assumed it didnt do anything and clicked it again. After I clicked it the next usual pop-up came to the middle of the screen that says "check-status." after a minute or two I clicked that and it was on week 8.

I will have to see what the other people in the dynasty want to do, but thanks for at least giving us an option.