Thread: Coach Mode defensive strategies

• Facebook
  • Display

Coach Mode defensive strategies

Hey guys looking for some help on D.I have struggled a lot to play good D im wondering what kinda gameplanning you use for D.Also some of your favorite strategies for certain down and distance that kinda thing.This thread is not exclusive to coach Moders I'm interested in defensive advice from anybody who plays and is willing to share it.I mostly play offline and I only play true coach mode,do im not trying to get some advantage to misuse against others online.Thanks ahead of time for anyone willing to share.

Freshman
    I normally stay in my base 4-3 on against up 3 WRs. When i'm thinking run against 3 Wrs i will run a cover 1 and make sure i flip the play so that the safety in mAn is covering the slot WR in case they do pass. When I'm thinking pass I might run something like a cover 3 or zone blitz from a cover 3 shell and flip the play so that the safety covering short can take care of the slot WR. This is against 3 WRs or 2 WRs with a TE. Against 4 or more WRs I try to stick with Cover 2 man because you never know what alignment the O will be in with all those WRs.

Like you, I'm offline exclusively. I do however play the auto pass coach mode as opposed to the true coach mode.

Thanks bro.Im out of town right now,but but I will try some of this stuff out appreciate the tips.Ive played better the last few games but I can use all the help I can get with D lol.

Lovin the zone blitz on 3rd down

Freshman
    Good. Glad I could help in some way.