Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Game Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    I'll give you feedback today. I haven't had a chance, but I'll definitely get you tonight.

I don't know if he's playing friends or what, but the fact that he's got near perfect feedback is a testament to the players in the tournament. Every single last one of them sit in Dime Cover 2 Man, every single one of them run toss plays from big formations, every single one of them look to scramble at times, etc...

The sad thing is in tournament games, I've now lost over 15 fumbles and I've only recovered 2 myself...

Yes, unlucky would be the perfect word to describe me.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I'll give you feedback today. I haven't had a chance, but I'll definitely get you tonight.

I don't know if he's playing friends or what, but the fact that he's got near perfect feedback is a testament to the players in the tournament. Every single last one of them sit in Dime Cover 2 Man, every single one of them run toss plays from big formations, every single one of them look to scramble at times, etc...

The sad thing is in tournament games, I've now lost over 15 fumbles and I've only recovered 2 myself...

Yes, unlucky would be the perfect word to describe me.

considering what youve said in the past. I may try the 4-2-5 next time we play -if I remember to do it- to see what it does against the run. I doubt i'll be that great at it.i'm not some kid labing for hours with -mad- stick skills-sarcasm-.

as you can see, I just play. Sure i would like to win haha ,but I play too tight. Whatever, its a kids game.

GG I OU, surprised to get a couple of those picks.