Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Game Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Good game, Kingpin. I thought you were gonna mount a comeback near the end there, but I was luckily able to hold you off.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Good game, Kingpin. I thought you were gonna mount a comeback near the end there, but I was luckily able to hold you off.
    Good game, after I got that stop on defense I was confident, then after getting sacked and still getting the first down, I thought it was gonna be destiny...but that all got shut down when I threw the pick.

Haha, yeah. I almost cried whenever my starting RB went down for the rest of the game midway through the 3rd. He was on fire, and if I remember correctly, I don't think I got a single first down after that happened.

Haha, yeah. I almost cried whenever my starting RB went down for the rest of the game midway through the 3rd. He was on fire, and if I remember correctly, I don't think I got a single first down after that happened.
    I didn't even realized he got hurt. But he was eating me alive though. I would get you in third down situations, but that dive play just ate the heart out of my defense.

G and I once again had a great game. He took the lead with 30 seconds to go 17-16. I return the kick to the 24, then in 4 plays move the ball within FG range on the 36 with 4 seconds to go. Wouldn't you know he pulls out the Ice the kicker nonesense haha

Well the kick was on aim wise, when I reached the top of the meter for power with the line aligned straight, thought it was locked for the kick then my finger slips off the damn analog and the line moves at the the last possible second, missing the FG by about 2 feet

Hell of a game G

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Wouldn't you know he pulls out the Ice the kicker nonesense haha
    Haha, that's how I lost my only EAGCCS game so far. To put the game in OT, I had a 51 yard field goal. I had more than enough power but I missed it wide right by about 20 yards since that's like the 2nd ever iced kick I've EVER kicked in any NCAA game.

Haha, that's how I lost my only EAGCCS game so far. To put the game in OT, I had a 51 yard field goal. I had more than enough power but I missed it wide right by about 20 yards since that's like the 2nd ever iced kick I've EVER kicked in any NCAA game.
    haha well I see they have changed the way you use to kick them. In the past all you had to do was hit R2 and it would zoom out so you could line it up better. Lining it up wasn't the problem though, nor the power, the kick control is just very touchy.

Good game, fullback. If it weren't for Reed's kickoff returns, I probably would've lost.

Good game, fullback. If it weren't for Reed's kickoff returns, I probably would've lost.

haha I doubt it. Its the same story for me. I take forever nipping/tucking/gouging my way down field and I get scored on in 6 or 7 plays - good game anyway though

Your offense had me off balance the entire game. You did a great job moving the sticks and keeping your offense on the field. I think I ran like 15 offensive plays the entire game.

Aside from the kickoffs, you completely dominated the game. You're going to hate to hear this, but out of all the games I've played so far this year, I had yet to return a kick or punt for a TD until our game.

Your offense had me off balance the entire game. You did a great job moving the sticks and keeping your offense on the field. I think I ran like 15 offensive plays the entire game.

Aside from the kickoffs, you completely dominated the game. You're going to hate to hear this, but out of all the games I've played so far this year, I had yet to return a kick or punt for a TD until our game.
    yep, my special teams are pretty porous

Good game, Escobar. I see I'm not the only one who's discovered that play out of Wildcat. Ellington is a beast.

Haha yea. Those fumbles or int's killed me. I can't remember right now. But it seems like everytime I play you my team gives up a big turnover that costs me the game. I thought it was interesting we used the same offensive playbook, but had different styles of play.

Had a great game yesterday with I OU a Beatn, probably the toughest D I've seen. I got lucky and got one or two defensive scores to help out my O.

Just had an awesome defensive struggle with Kingpin. It was 13-10 and he had 4th down just barely out of FG range and I was able to get the stop by inches. You definitely are the best with the dual stick controls on offense I have seen. I'm going to have to get in practice mode becuase I can't even do all the moves you were pulling off. That one where you turned sideways to avoid the hitstick and took it to the house was nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kick88 View Post
    Had a great game yesterday with I OU a Beatn, probably the toughest D I've seen. I got lucky and got one or two defensive scores to help out my O.

Just had an awesome defensive struggle with Kingpin. It was 13-10 and he had 4th down just barely out of FG range and I was able to get the stop by inches. You definitely are the best with the dual stick controls on offense I have seen. I'm going to have to get in practice mode becuase I can't even do all the moves you were pulling off. That one where you turned sideways to avoid the hitstick and took it to the house was nasty.
    I had been waiting on my OD to start, so I did some practicing with the dual stick controls. But your offense was good, and I think I played a bit too conservatively at the end. I just didn't want to give you the ball back with a lot of time left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kick88 View Post
    It was a very good game. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my offense to start working until the 2nd half when I was finally able to figure out what defense you were running. That's the first time I've been that stumped. Was so close to getting into the end zone on the tying score on that last drive, just couldn't quite finish it off.

good game yesterday Escobar. I got a good lesson in how to run the read option. it kept me off. i knew you were going to pass but that run was killing me . coming out of the shotgun. two of my touchdowns were questionable how he got away. we will have to play some other time.

good game game with I OU. Not good from my end haha

just helping pad his stats for game changers haha

but who is this x welfare x youve played ? I guess he is just bad reviewing you to pad his stats...?

Welfare is a person who runs the same play over and over and on average scores 1 offensive touchdown per game and still pulls it out of his ass. I'm 0-4 against him, and he's yet to score more than 2 offensive touchdowns in the same game. Then he whines and gives me feedback for running the same play in the final minute of the game while he runs the same 2 or 3 plays the entire game offensively, and then sits in Dime Cover 2 Man 90% of the game defensively. So yeah, he's obviously a much more sim player than I am.

Welfare is a person who runs the same play over and over and on average scores 1 offensive touchdown per game and still pulls it out of his ass. I'm 0-4 against him, and he's yet to score more than 2 offensive touchdowns in the same game. Then he whines and gives me feedback for running the same play in the final minute of the game while he runs the same 2 or 3 plays the entire game offensively, and then sits in Dime Cover 2 Man 90% of the game defensively. So yeah, he's obviously a much more sim player than I am.
    i'm not as far into the thing as you, but I believe you still owe me feedback, please

and that xwelfare guy looks like he is playing friends to pad his stats because he is ranked pretty high with not much negative feedback ....?
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 07-31-2010 at 03:51 PM.