Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sliders: Player Min Speed Threshold

• Facebook
  • Display
    Just played the number 1 ranked game in my dynasty. I took Arizona St (10) to Baton Rouge to take on LSU (16). What a game! I won 33-31 on a last minute drive for a 30+ yard field goal. LSU's starting RB scorched me for a 13.5 ypc avg and well over 150 yards. However, I lowered cpu QB to 10 and the cpu QB was still lights out. I have moved my pass covg back to 50 to help in this area. I will say however that I now believe ZERO is the best threshold setting. The game played very much like it used to before any of the patches.

Just to revive this thread, what is the consensus of the threshold this year? Last year I used ZERO but I'm not feeling it this year. I currently am using 30 threshold and find it offers a fair balance

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Just to revive this thread, what is the consensus of the threshold this year? Last year I used ZERO but I'm not feeling it this year. I currently am using 30 threshold and find it offers a fair balance

I agree with you jaymo, I am currently bouncing back and forth between 25 and 30. I actually can't really put my finger on what the difference is but there definitely is a difference between these numbers. Unless of course I am paranoid.

I'm still using 0 on Heisman which I like.

Got mine set at 30 on AA. Started with 0, tried 43, but 30 feels good to me. I will play a couple of games tonight at 35.

What difference are you guys seeing between 30 and 35?

so what does the Game Spped have to do with the Game- Hence very slow slow normal and fast? im lost on that one. play mine on heisman, PSTH 0, game speed normal. i appreciate the help, or knowledge. thanks rick.

Quote Originally Posted by ussr8219 View Post
    so what does the Game Spped have to do with the Game- Hence very slow slow normal and fast? im lost on that one. play mine on heisman, PSTH 0, game speed normal. i appreciate the help, or knowledge. thanks rick.
    It's just how FAST all players move during the game. The threshold determines how much of a difference there is between fast and slow players within your game speed. Personally I love slow as it seems more realistic. This year my threshold is 30 though last year I went with zero. In truth I find the threshold speed to be a little more accurate this year.

thank you jaymo. im glad i found this website. ill be trying that out.