Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: steelerfan's NCAA Football 13 Sliders

• Facebook
  • Display
    I find 8 min quarters is working well for me each game. The THRESHOLD is still an issue though. I am back to 50 because it just seems there are too many big passing plays when it's below 35. Last year 30 felt great but I'm just not feeling it for NCAA 13.

Regarding the penalty sliders, I see you have Clipping at 52 and Roughing the Passer at 54. I have never had one Roughing the Passer called at anything below 55, and I have Clipping at 100 but still haven't had one called in my 8 or so games played. I only get called for1 penalty every game and that's Holding (mine is set at 57), but the CPU gets called for offsides, false start, and holding. Really wish that they would have a few specific animations for each penalty otherwise why bother putting them in the game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I find 8 min quarters is working well for me each game. The THRESHOLD is still an issue though. I am back to 50 because it just seems there are too many big passing plays when it's below 35. Last year 30 felt great but I'm just not feeling it for NCAA 13.

ODD I wasn't seeing enough separation so I moved the Threshold down to like 20.

Steeler I've played several games now with the set of yours that I "tweaked" and I'm pretty happy with the results. I think I'm going to keep rolling with these and get started on my dynasty but let me know if you want me to PM them to you or just post them but as always I appreciate your work and I'll keep checking in to see your progress.

Send them my way, CLW. I'll give them a shot and see if they work out for me too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

How come the sliders on the front page come up all weird looking? Distorted?

Quote Originally Posted by Koach Vonner View Post
    How come the sliders on the front page come up all weird looking? Distorted?
    What do you mean? They look fine to me. Are you having trouble viewing any other tables?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Send them my way, CLW. I'll give them a shot and see if they work out for me too.

I'll PM them to you tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Thanks, buddy.

Nice work CLW and , much appreciated. I haven't had the time I had last year to help with these so a huge thanks to all involved!!!

Thanks, buddy.

PM sent. I'm still debating on the # of plays right now at 9 minutes I'm getting between 130-140 plays from scrimmage. I'm thinking that might be a touch too high so 8 minutes may be the way to go (at least with the set I am currently using). Steeler let me know your thoughts obviously the larger sample size the better.

PM sent. I'm still debating on the # of plays right now at 9 minutes I'm getting between 130-140 plays from scrimmage. I'm thinking that might be a touch too high so 8 minutes may be the way to go (at least with the set I am currently using). Steeler let me know your thoughts obviously the larger sample size the better.
    Will do.

I think that snap count is okay, depending on the teams and the types of offenses, teams will frequently exceed 140 snaps between them.

Here's the box score from last years C-USA title game. 171 snaps.

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsda...2/03#box-score

Will do.

I think that snap count is okay, depending on the teams and the types of offenses, teams will frequently exceed 140 snaps between them.

Here's the box score from last years C-USA title game. 171 snaps.

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsda...2/03#box-score

Cool had a chance yet to give my tweaks a test drive?

Cool had a chance yet to give my tweaks a test drive?
    No, sorry. I haven't played NCAA in a few nights, but I'm firing it up now. I'll give them a shot right away.

I tried out the tweaks, CLW. Overall, not bad. I'll have to play some more games, but I liked the balance.

I won, 31-14 at South Carolina, with Virginia Tech. The game was closer than that as I got handed a couple of 4th quarter scores. The cpu was only 9/23 passing, but that needs more testing, of course.

I want to play more to make sure that I don't always win by 3 scores against opponents that are equal to, or better than, myself. I enjoyed the feel of the passing game, but want to make sure the cpu isn't n nuetered.

Good work, buddy. I'll play more and let you know.

I tried out the tweaks, CLW. Overall, not bad. I'll have to play some more games, but I liked the balance.

I won, 31-14 at South Carolina, with Virginia Tech. The game was closer than that as I got handed a couple of 4th quarter scores. The cpu was only 9/23 passing, but that needs more testing, of course.

I want to play more to make sure that I don't always win by 3 scores against opponents that are equal to, or better than, myself. I enjoyed the feel of the passing game, but want to make sure the cpu isn't n nuetered.

Good work, buddy. I'll play more and let you know.

Yeah the passing #s I have seen go from similar to what you saw to 50-60% depending on the game. It might need a CPU bump up in CPU accuracy. Although in my games allot of the incompletes are drops. Unfortunately, that appears to be the most effective way to lower the completion %.

Yeah the passing #s I have seen go from similar to what you saw to 50-60% depending on the game. It might need a CPU bump up in CPU accuracy. Although in my games allot of the incompletes are drops. Unfortunately, that appears to be the most effective way to lower the completion %.
    There was only 1 drop in my game and that was by the cpu TE.

Even at roughing the QB at 54, this morning I played a game and Houston (cpu) had NINE roughing the passer calls against me. I may need to lower it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Even at roughing the QB at 54, this morning I played a game and Houston (cpu) had NINE roughing the passer calls against me. I may need to lower it.
    God damn! When he throws it, let up, lol.

I've seen maybe 2 or 3 in all the games I've played. Total.

God damn! When he throws it, let up, lol.

I've seen maybe 2 or 3 in all the games I've played. Total.

NO! The other team's QB must go down and he must go down HARD!

I haven't seen one of those penalties in years in this game.

I wish there was a way sliders in NCAA could impact injuries more. Currently in season two I have only had three major injuries. I really want an injury slider added to this game.