Thread: Coach Trust Issues

• Facebook
  • Display

Coach Trust Issues

I know others as well as me have had issues with the Coach Trust in RTG. Any word from on fixing it?

As far as I'm aware, there's been no official word from EA regarding any patches for any issues.

Also, just an FYI, a more appropriate (or at least intended) place for a question like this would be here.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Also, just an FYI, a more appropriate (or at least intended) place for a question like this would be here.
    Alright. I was going to post it there but as I saw it was the wishlist for NCAA 14 I thought that would be for things EA should implement into the next years game. My topic was more directed to a patch but either way thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by dukebloo22 View Post
    Alright. I was going to post it there but as I saw it was the wishlist for NCAA 14 I thought that would be for things EA should implement into the next years game. My topic was more directed to a patch but either way thank you very much.
    Understood. It says Wishlist, but it's also designed for Feedback / bug discussion. It's also the best place I could think of I don't know that we have a general "issues" discussion thread right now.

EDIT: Never mind. This was the thread I was looking for.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 07-13-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud