Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teambuilder - NCAA Football 12 Wishlist & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    can make jersey numbers different color from shoulder numbers

I think this has been discussed on other threads, but mine it should go here. One thing that I'd like to see is the ability to edit the default rosters in teambuilder. For all I know this is in already for 12 but if not I think it is worth mentioning.

I would love to see more uniforms, the ability to add more logos, the ability to update uniforms after the season, more stadiums or at lease let us pick bowl games with out the crowd being half and half. Also the white helmet fix, the ability to select the team color accessories with out them defaulting to black or white (yea that is a bug) and the ability to create costume endzone art (if we can do it to logos why not the end-zone), the ability to pick better shoe colors besides black or white, the ability to select a fight song, pride stickers, numbers on the back of the helmet IE IOWA or UT. The ability to pick entrances.....Guess I am just a team builder fanatic.... sorry off my soapbox now.

can this year with teambuilder can you have access to edit your teams players completely without having to use dynasty mode

I'd like to have a full in depth Create-a-Stadium set up instead of choosing a High School Stadium, College, Stadium, or generic style. I'd like it so that we can edit the decoration of the goal post, seats, shape, etc. I agree too that they need to allow us to choose the color of our teams shoes and socks rather than just having to choose from white or black. I would also like to be able to choose the teams sock length and not automatically have nike shoes if the color of the shoe is white. Allow us to choose the teams uniform brand and add Under Armour, Russel, etc. to the options of teams uniform brand.

It would also be nice if we could get some team logos for DII Schools instead of FCS and FBS only. I know we can take it upon ourselves to import it from our own hard drive, but it is hard to come by for some logo's and you guys get the best logo's for each school.

And please give us some styles to make our uniforms Nike Pro Combat Style. And Can we have x-amount of secondary uniforms instead of just two. Some schools have 4 or 5 alternates in FCS and FBS and I can't create that.

IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF WE COULD ALSO IMPORT OUR OWN AUDIO FROM OUR COMPUTER TO USE AS A FIGHT SONG!!!!

Please fulfill to our demands EA!

And I agree with most people's wants to commented above me so try and fulfill their wants.
    Last edited by nesnaj21; 06-13-2011 at 06:07 PM.