Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Mode Recruiting Discussion Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Yeah... I very rarely even come close to signing 25. I pretty much just go after around 10 at a time and eventually end up signing 15-20. Since we don't have 85 player rosters, you're still going to end up having a full roster.

I agree with G. Go after fewer players, go after them harder, and don't let them go to the very last week. Too many variables at play on Signing Day for my liking.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Yeah... I very rarely even come close to signing 25. I pretty much just go after around 10 at a time and eventually end up signing 15-20. Since we don't have 85 player rosters, you're still going to end up having a full roster.
    wut happened to the powerhouse dynasty vids

Quote Originally Posted by dhook27 View Post
    wut happened to the powerhouse dynasty vids
    He's been having PC issues.

I'm playing as Hawaii and trying to form a powerhouse out West after moving into the Pac-12 with Boise State. The problem I am running into is that the only pitches I can make that aren't rated C or below is campus lifestyle and distance from home (since I'm recruiting mostly players from in Hawaii and California). Not every recruit likes the campus lifestyle pitch, which is understandable, but a huge tool Im using is getting those in-state recruits. If you look at Hawaii's real-life roster, their team is mostly players from in-state. Yet when I pitch the distance from home, which is almost always an A+ or at least an A, it very rarely earns me a solid amount of points with my recruits. I'm still doing rather fine, but trying to out-bid recruiting powerhouses like USC and Oregon out West is quite the challenge

BK, that's pretty much the challenge for smaller schools. You're going to need to find hidden gems that the big schools aren't targeting and work on improving your pitches over time. Don't try to go head to head.

Also: welcome to the site!

Got an issue. 24 of my 25 scholarships were given out and c with one left i went for a long shot recruit. I added three recruiters to my board and offered all three a scholarship even though i only had one to give. The next week one. Of them accept the scholarship but i decided to leave the other two on my board and still talk to the that way in case they transfer later. Problem after i played the game for that week i checked the board and the guy who just signed was now signed with another school and the other two dropped me from 1st to 10th. And all the other guys who i already signed had red down arrows next to their names. Why did this happen. I've done it a lot where i offer more than 25 recruits and have never had this happen.

Welcome to the site! I can't answer your question, but it's always great to see guys here from outside of North America who love American Football.

Enviado de meu SAMSUNG SGH I997 usando o Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sandyc1aws View Post
    Got an issue. 24 of my 25 scholarships were given out and c with one left i went for a long shot recruit. I added three recruiters to my board and offered all three a scholarship even though i only had one to give. The next week one. Of them accept the scholarship but i decided to leave the other two on my board and still talk to the that way in case they transfer later. Problem after i played the game for that week i checked the board and the guy who just signed was now signed with another school and the other two dropped me from 1st to 10th. And all the other guys who i already signed had red down arrows next to their names. Why did this happen. I've done it a lot where i offer more than 25 recruits and have never had this happen.
    i had this in this site's 360 od....its just a bug. you'll still have all 25 guys commit to your school.

here was my recruiting board at the end of a season

Cool thanks. I ended up still not getting him (MLB #3) but i went and got another one, a better one (MLB #1)! Lol. Thanks though. Also is there a thread or something for the new game and its features?

Sandy, you can find numerous discussions on NCAA 14 in the News and General Discussion forums. Sorry I can't give you a direct link ATM. Welcome to the site!

Hard Commits

I have been playing NCAA 13 for quite some time and have played ever version as far back as i can remember..... I just encountered a problem that has never happened to me before and need some help. I have 24 commits on my recruiting board in week 10 and my final recruit committed in week 11 via a scholarship offer commit (+5500 points). After playing my game for that week and simulating through the rest of the games for the week, I arrive in week 12 and that final guy who committed shows he has committed to another team. On top of that, all the rest of my recruits that are hard commits showed to have gown down with the red arrow. They are still committed to my school but i do not get what happened.

Anyone seen this before. Need help

read the past couple of posts

started playing 13 again.....and signed the biggest gem i've ever managed to find. 4* TE ended up an 82 OVR (+11)!

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    started playing 13 again.....and signed the biggest gem i've ever managed to find. 4* TE ended up an 82 OVR (+11)!
    Wow! I usually get them going 11 the other way

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Wow! I usually get them going 11 the other way
    well you have to know what to look for.