Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

Bugs & Glitches

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to any bugs & glitches that may exist in NCAA Football 13. Please list how to reproduce said issue.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

Not sure what's going on here, but when I glance at the Highlights screen, it appears that some of my drives are being split. By that I mean that the first play in a given drive is being treated as if it is its own drive, and then all subsequent plays are in a second, separate drive. I first noticed this because Brad informed me that a 3 play TD drive I had just completed was actually only a 2 play drive, which I knew wasn't true. Not sure what, if anything, this would really effect, but it looks weird to say the least.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Not sure what's going on here, but when I glance at the Highlights screen, it appears that some of my drives are being split. By that I mean that the first play in a given drive is being treated as if it is its own drive, and then all subsequent plays are in a second, separate drive. I first noticed this because Brad informed me that a 3 play TD drive I had just completed was actually only a 2 play drive, which I knew wasn't true. Not sure what, if anything, this would really effect, but it looks weird to say the least.
    I noticed this too. I took a drive from inside my 30 yard line to the endzone and it said I ran a 6 play, 39 yard drive or something like that. I was clearly confused.

Moved to proper thread
    Last edited by Jayrah; 07-14-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Just saw a band cutscene post-touchdown, but the 2D crowd was still in the same location ... so you had 3D band members clashing with 2D crowd members. It was at Army, if it's unique to that stadium.

Just saw a band cutscene post-touchdown, but the 2D crowd was still in the same location ... so you had 3D band members clashing with 2D crowd members. It was at Army, if it's unique to that stadium.
    Glad someone else FINALLY saw it too. It's a Southern Miss as well. I mentioned it before but no one seemed to know what I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Glad someone else FINALLY saw it too. It's a Southern Miss as well. I mentioned it before but no one seemed to know what I was talking about.
    Just saw it at Utah.

Just saw 2D fans intermingled with 3D fans at Virginia Tech.

So, suffice to say, I think it's going to be practically everywhere ...

I've noticed several issues with custom sounds and am curious if others have experienced the same? These are all in Play Now on PS3:

- Custom sounds volume is very low (using same songs from last year). I've read on other sites to put custom sounds at 100 and everything else at 60.
    - Team Entrance doesn't seem to be playing (initially used the combined option to play 1 track). I split it into two, and only the second one plays (running on to field). Perhaps an issue with my track, but it previews fine and worked last year.
    - Track for defense runs onto field is playing for the visitors defense instead of home.
    - There is one song on my list it refuses to let me select (March of Cornhusker for Made Field Goal). Odd, as it previews fine and worked last year, but nothing happens when using X to select.

Overthrown deep passes are regularly characterized as underthrown by Kirk & Brad. I.e. "that ball was underthrown", "he expected his receiver to come back to the ball", etc.

dp
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 07-31-2012 at 11:37 PM.

I added a player in the Pre-Season to my Recruiting Board that had "Open" spots in his Top 10.

After advancing to Week 1, I was 8th on his board. This was denoted by the Interest column (with an 8th and ^) and on his "Top Schools" screen.
    After re-arranging my board to put all players in different slots, the Interest column now said "N/A ^", and I was no longer listed on the "Top Schools" screen.

I added a player in the Pre-Season to my Recruiting Board that had "Open" spots in his Top 10.

After advancing to Week 1, I was 8th on his board. This was denoted by the Interest column (with an 8th and ^) and on his "Top Schools" screen.
    After re-arranging my board to put all players in different slots, the Interest column now said "N/A ^", and I was no longer listed on the "Top Schools" screen.
    Change of heart, realized that he had made a grave mistake and didn't want to wait out of fear it would be too late

I have seen this as well in SBCOL. I thought something was weird and when I tried to see if I could get it to happen again in another OD that I joined it didn't so I didn't think much of it. This makes me feel better that someone else saw it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Change of heart, realized that he had made a grave mistake and didn't want to wait out of fear it would be too late
    To follow-up, when we advanced to week 2, I was still 8th and it was "-", indicating no change. So I'm pretty sure I was 8th, it just stopped displaying for reasons unknown.

So, suffice to say, I think it's going to be practically everywhere ...
    Yep because I just saw them at Iowa St. as well.

Just saw the CPU run a PA pass, and my LE penetrated the backfield and started to tackle the HB that was faked to. The CPU QB chucked the ball out of bounds (which should be intentional grounding). My LE was penalized for Defensive Pass Interference.

Not sure if this would classify as a bug but I'd love to see the sim clock fixed. Main issue is that especially when playing as a coordinator and you are not on the field, time is not simmed off of the clock while the other team is calling a play. This is the biggest issue when playing as a defensive coordinator on a very bad team. When your offense is running 9 second drives it puts you on the field for a unreasonable amount of time.

Total Tackles in the stat-sheet resets to 0 after 127.

Main issue is that especially when playing as a coordinator and you are not on the field, time is not simmed off of the clock while the other team is calling a play.
    You may not be willing to say it, but I will. It's a bug!!!
    Total Tackles in the stat-sheet resets to 0 after 127.
    I swear I posted this last night. Oops.

EDIT: Double oops. I did post it ... somehow not in this thread.
    TIMBOB has found that being credited with more than 127 tackles will restart the count. That is to say, that the 128th tackle displays as 0 in the stats column.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 07-20-2012 at 08:04 PM.