Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Uniforms, Player Gear, & Equipment - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

The qb wristbands in the game are freaking huge. There should also be an option for smaller sized versions:

Last edited by coogrfan; 07-25-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Mississppi State expecting new uniforms this fall
    Last edited by OSUCowboyofMD; 07-25-2012 at 04:40 PM.

getting new gloves this season

New Unis!

Ugh... that stripe is ugly. Unless it's some kind of throwback to one of their old uniforms, I don't see the point.

Mississippi State uniforms officially unveiled.
    http://www.hailstate.com/PhotoAlbum....-i37GU.twitter

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
    New Unis!
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Ugh... that stripe is ugly. Unless it's some kind of throwback to one of their old uniforms, I don't see the point.
    Little known fact: Northwestern University pioneered one of the most popular elements of the college football uniform. Strike that. Northwestern pioneered one of the most popular elements of the football uniform period.

In the early-1900s, the Chicago-area school debuted a jersey with stripes. Yup, that common arm accent on so many jerseys started with the Wildcats. Their shirts also featured a distinctive stripe across the chest, a simple, powerful mark that gave the team a real identity.

2012 sees a return of Northwestern's iconic look. With a freshly inked deal with Under Armour, Wildcat football plans to "Reclaim the Stripe."
    (LINK)

A snapshot of Ball State's new unis:

Link if image doesn't work

O'Brien also told the parents that he has talked to Nike about changing Penn State's plain blue and white uniforms, a staple of the program for decades under former coach Joe Paterno. He also said he's looking to put names on the back of the jerseys.

"It might be easier said than done (for this season)," he said. "I'm not sure we can get it done this year."

Link

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post

O'Brien also told the parents that he has talked to Nike about changing Penn State's plain blue and white uniforms, a staple of the program for decades under former coach Joe Paterno. He also said he's looking to put names on the back of the jerseys.

"It might be easier said than done (for this season)," he said. "I'm not sure we can get it done this year."

Link
    It disappoints me to see how they're changing everything Paterno had done for the program. Even to the uniforms, like c'mon man. No bueno

It disappoints me to see how they're changing everything Paterno had done for the program. Even to the uniforms, like c'mon man. No bueno
    Yeah. I'm sorry, but who gives a damn about Paterno in regards to the uniforms. The uniforms are Penn State. Penn State's uniforms are iconic, regardless of whatever Paterno may have had to do with them. You change the uniforms, you may as well change team colors, change mascots, and change the entire damn team name. Oh yeah, and change the stadium. Did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Toledo to wear this helmet at least one game this season:

It's really strange how much I'm liking matte colors now. But that helmet looks great.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Saw this video RT'ed by Kwizzy this morning showing off Nebraska's potential new special uniforms:

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post

Saw this video RT'ed by Kwizzy this morning showing off Nebraska's potential new special uniforms:
    It's like Adidas accidentally dyed the jerseys the wrong color and said... ah, eff it. Let's just put a big N on it and see if Nebraska likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    It's like Adidas accidentally dyed the jerseys the wrong color and said... ah, eff it. Let's just put a big N on it and see if Nebraska likes it.
    It actually looks like they just combined two uniforms from last year--Michigan's "Under the Lights" (block letter on front with shoulder number) and Stanford's 2011 Pro Combat (black helmet, red everything else)--to arrive at this look. The 09.29.2012 in the video leads me to believe that these will be worn for the game at home against , and Kwizzy said on Facebook that there are rumors about the Badgers having a special uniform for the game as well.

New Unis!
    The home jersey looks awesome but the away is ugly as hell. Hopefully these show up on the uniform store.

It actually looks like they just combined two uniforms from last year--Michigan's "Under the Lights" (block letter on front with shoulder number) and Stanford's 2011 Pro Combat (black helmet, red everything else)--to arrive at this look.
    I said the same exact thing

Pretty sure this is the same video, but your link no longer works. Maybe it was re-upped later.

Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Pretty sure this is the same video, but your link no longer works. Maybe it was re-upped later.
    Yeah, the initial video was posted "unlisted" on YouTube but somebody found out the direct link; it got taken down shortly before the confirmation of the uniform news, and then re-uploaded with a different link.