Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Uniforms, Player Gear, & Equipment - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    that's both cool and disgusting at the same time

Came across this on UniWatch

Does anyone know about whether michigans alts from last year will be in the game?

*This list is based off this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3PI...layer_embedded

*I know I probably missed some and maybe some of these uniforms/helmets/pants/etc are not in the preset and I know some uni's will updated later on but here are some I spotted.

BGSU still had old unis
    Cincy has old unis
    UConn has old unis
    Houston missing alts from last season
    Maryland has old unis
    MTSU's blue looks more Royal than blue
    Navy has old unis
    UNC has old unis
    NIU missing Black and Orange Bowl uni
    Ohio State missing last years Pro Combat
    ODU black uni missing
    SDSU has old unis
    SJSU missing gold unis
    USM has old unis
    Toledo gray unis missing
    Louisiana black unis missing (and footwear still not corrected to Nike)
    UTSA orange uni missing
    WMU Alts missing
    Wyoming brown alts missing
    Last edited by OSUCowboyofMD; 06-17-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Texas a&m uniforms ?

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
    they'll have new ones next year too when they move into new stadium.

...but those suck LOL

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
    nothing is official. Just more stuff they are looking at and messing with

I wonder if there is any chance of EA patching in some new masks for the Speed helmets....prob not.

And man yall can give up on posting shoes, they arent going to put them in game. Hell, we can barely get helmets/facemasks from the 2010s. So far we have every Riddell helmet from the 70s-90s with 12 masks and that ridiculous ION helmet that I have NEVER seen a college player wear. Meanwhile the most worn masks in college ball, like the 2 bar Revo Speed QB and the d-lineman mask that looks like super shredder, or any of the others for linebackers, NONE OF THOSE ARE IN GAME.

I just find it utterly pointless to include all those uniforms and not have more than 5 facemasks for the REVO Speed helmet. THE MOST WORN HELMET IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

Funny thing is, that all those old helmets are still prevalent in the NFL, yet the NFL has a ton of Revo Speed masks, while college has 5 or 6. And 3 of those 5 or 6 are the stupidest designs of all that no one wears.

So EA, I doubt you're reading but

A) Standard Riddell and Schutt helmets are extinct in College Football.

B) The XP helmet may be worn by few.

C) Penn St players wear the DNA helmet

D) NO ONE wears the ION helmet

I GUARANTEE THAT 90% OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYERS WEAR THE REVOLUTION OR REVO SPEED HELMETS.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I just do not understand EA. They make a big deal about unis, and gloves, and Oregon's BS.

I also saw that video at OS revealing all the uniforms in game. I bet Florida's new uniforms aren't in that first day 1 uni update. Haumiller being a Florida State fan will prob shaft the Gators.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    I also saw that video at OS revealing all the uniforms in game. I bet Florida's new uniforms aren't in that first day 1 uni update. Haumiller being a Florida State fan will prob shaft the Gators.
    Probably. Since, of course, Ben Haumiller is the only person at EA responsible for all decisions related to this title. He is responsible for art, for gameplay - for everything. And, of course, his main concern as Dictator of the series is to promote FSU and hold down UF.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Probably. Since, of course, Ben Haumiller is the only person at EA responsible for all decisions related to this title. He is responsible for art, for gameplay - for everything. And, of course, his main concern as Dictator of the series is to promote FSU and hold down UF.

With Haumiller as Dictator in Chief of the NCAA Football series, Florida fans should be glad that the Gators are even in the game to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    With Haumiller as Dictator in Chief of the NCAA Football series, Florida fans should be glad that the Gators are even in the game to begin with.
    Definitely. The suits at EA finally caught him purposely altering Florida's shoe colors. It's a good thing he was smart enough to give every school the wrong sock lengths even though it was only aimed at Florida (to destroy the enjoyment of Gator fans). Had he done the same thing he did with shoes (only attack Florida), the suits may have caught on.

I wonder if there is any chance of EA patching in some new masks for the Speed helmets....prob not.

And man yall can give up on posting shoes, they arent going to put them in game. Hell, we can barely get helmets/facemasks from the 2010s. So far we have every Riddell helmet from the 70s-90s with 12 masks and that ridiculous ION helmet that I have NEVER seen a college player wear. Meanwhile the most worn masks in college ball, like the 2 bar Revo Speed QB and the d-lineman mask that looks like super shredder, or any of the others for linebackers, NONE OF THOSE ARE IN GAME.

I just find it utterly pointless to include all those uniforms and not have more than 5 facemasks for the REVO Speed helmet. THE MOST WORN HELMET IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

Funny thing is, that all those old helmets are still prevalent in the NFL, yet the NFL has a ton of Revo Speed masks, while college has 5 or 6. And 3 of those 5 or 6 are the stupidest designs of all that no one wears.

So EA, I doubt you're reading but

A) Standard Riddell and Schutt helmets are extinct in College Football.

B) The XP helmet may be worn by few.

C) Penn St players wear the DNA helmet

D) NO ONE wears the ION helmet

I GUARANTEE THAT 90% OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYERS WEAR THE REVOLUTION OR REVO SPEED HELMETS.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I just do not understand EA. They make a big deal about unis, and gloves, and Oregon's BS.
    A) I see Schutt helmets in like a 1 in 400 occurrence lol
    B) XP helmets are still common for players to wear
    C) Yes, some teams wear certain helmets but Im pretty sure they wouldn't edit the players not to have certain helmets
    D) I still see ION helmets. Rarely though. I remember West Virginia last wore them about two seasons back

90% of football players do wear Revo's is true.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

Get over it what I said already. Haumiller is always the one making these videos claiming that "equipment guys will be happy" and bragging about Ultimate Team and Season Showdown and any other gimmick junk they have added to the game over the years for no reason. Time that could have been spent on gameplay and art.

Florida State wasn't very good for about a 5 year period, like a 7 win team. Yet somehow they were always a 92+ overall team.

Get it through your head, when these developers claim reality and fail deliver, I WILL KEEP HITTING ON IT. Someone from EA sees the stuff posted here.

Dude I really fail to understand the logic that goes into what makes the game and what doesn't. For example:

1.) They keep including Florida's 2009 Nike Pro Combat without the helmet. That is just a pointless waste of space. That uniform is trash without the helmet.
    (PS, I know why the helmet is not in the game. I just think they should remove the uniform. I would love to see the one Gator fan that actually uses that uniform.)
    2.) North Carolina's chrome footprint uniform isn't in the game, along with several other new ones, like the Gators new jerseys, and Oregon State's new unis. Stuff that has been revealed quite some time ago. I think Arizona has new unis too. I didn't know if Ole Miss' new ones were in or not.
    3.) Notre Dame's Irish Uniform doesn't include the shoes, WHICH IS WHAT MAKES THAT UNIFORM. Their uniform doesn't have the shoes, yet Texas A&M has that uniform with mandatory sleeves with the numbers on them. They are going way out of their way for certain teams to get team logo gloves and arm sleeves. Yet have done nothing to the cleats.
    -The Nike cleats are out of date, not to mention done wrong in the art department. Every shoe has a black check with the team color. Why cant the Nike logo be the team color too
    -The Adidas cleats are just horrid. They look like Wal Mart cleats.
    -The Under Armour cleats are sweet. Utah, Auburn, and USF.
    4.) It's cool that they got a lot of last year's unis in game. I just wish they would update this season's faster.
    5.) Equipment is brutally bad.
    -As previous state, the helmet selection is pathetic. The most visible helmet in CFB has the fewest mask options. THEY ADDED NEW KICKER FACEMASKS, BUT NOT THE QB 2 BAR.
    -The forearm and calf bands look funny. They look like big rings.
    -They still have dark visors in the game, which can't be worn in real life.
    -Those robot arm bands are the only thing worse than the Adidas shoes.
    -They gave us dreads after years of claiming they couldn't. Now where's the long hair for white dudes?
    -The medium socks are still too low and not real medium.

PLAYER MODELS need to be changed. I guess there is no point now with the move to the next generation of consoles.

Dude I really fail to understand the logic that goes into what makes the game and what doesn't. For example:

1.) They keep including Florida's 2009 Nike Pro Combat without the helmet. That is just a pointless waste of space. That uniform is trash without the helmet.
    (PS, I know why the helmet is not in the game. I just think they should remove the uniform. I would love to see the one Gator fan that actually uses that uniform.)
    2.) North Carolina's chrome footprint uniform isn't in the game, along with several other new ones, like the Gators new jerseys, and Oregon State's new unis. Stuff that has been revealed quite some time ago. I think Arizona has new unis too. I didn't know if Ole Miss' new ones were in or not.
    3.) Notre Dame's Irish Uniform doesn't include the shoes, WHICH IS WHAT MAKES THAT UNIFORM. Their uniform doesn't have the shoes, yet Texas A&M has that uniform with mandatory sleeves with the numbers on them. They are going way out of their way for certain teams to get team logo gloves and arm sleeves. Yet have done nothing to the cleats.
    -The Nike cleats are out of date, not to mention done wrong in the art department. Every shoe has a black check with the team color. Why cant the Nike logo be the team color too
    -The Adidas cleats are just horrid. They look like Wal Mart cleats.
    -The Under Armour cleats are sweet. Utah, Auburn, and USF.
    4.) It's cool that they got a lot of last year's unis in game. I just wish they would update this season's faster.
    5.) Equipment is brutally bad.
    -As previous state, the helmet selection is pathetic. The most visible helmet in CFB has the fewest mask options. THEY ADDED NEW KICKER FACEMASKS, BUT NOT THE QB 2 BAR.
    -The forearm and calf bands look funny. They look like big rings.
    -They still have dark visors in the game, which can't be worn in real life.
    -Those robot arm bands are the only thing worse than the Adidas shoes.
    -They gave us dreads after years of claiming they couldn't. Now where's the long hair for white dudes?
    -The medium socks are still too low and not real medium.

PLAYER MODELS need to be changed. I guess there is no point now with the move to the next generation of consoles.
    1.) UF didn't want the helmet in the game. Some uniforms are left out the game because schools choose not to have them in.
    2.) I agree. But remember that schools can choose what goes in the game. But I'm pretty sure most will be updated with the uni store. I think I saw Ole Miss' in teambuilder
    3.) Agreed! But Under Armour cleats are like 4 years old!
    4.) Yup
    5.) Yes, it could be better.

Just be patient my man. Some parts of the game disappoint us all individually but just be patient! I know what they do is not easy at all but with the next-gen consoles, it can only get better. I understand your frustration and some of this frustrates me too!

And the FSU bias is totally ridiculous!