Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Entrances - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Team Entrances - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

Team Entrances

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items discussing ideas and feedback in regards to Team Entrances in NCAA Football 12.

Please post links to videos or pictures (from 2010 season preferably) to help clarify the team entrance.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

Players entering inflatable helmet, walking past the Eagle statue

Team running out of the helmet, led by Seymour our mascot, and the cheerleaders

Seymour

Arkansas State's team entrance:
    Starts at 1:35 below or just click here

About the only things unique are the mascot on a motorcycle (I believe Oregon does this as well) and last week's "big hit of the game" carrying out the sledge hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    About the only things unique are the mascot on a motorcycle (I believe Oregon does this as well)
    Yeah, the Duck leads the team out on a Harley every week. He doesn't actually drive the motorcycle though (I guess his webbed feet are too big or something), so it's unique in that sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ebin View Post
    Yeah, the Duck leads the team out on a Harley every week. He doesn't actually drive the motorcycle though (I guess his webbed feet are too big or something), so it's unique in that sense.
    How does he lead them out if he doesn't actually drive it? Does he ride on the back with someone else driving it?

How does he lead them out if he doesn't actually drive it? Does he ride on the back with someone else driving it?
    Exactly. There's a brief shot of it here at :20.

Pay royalties/License to get some of that entrance music in game. Madden sucked it up and did it!

Quote Originally Posted by Boucher View Post
    Pay royalties/License to get some of that entrance music in game. Madden sucked it up and did it!
    If they added a Stadium Sounds instance for team entrance then there would be no need.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    If they added a Stadium Sounds instance for team entrance then there would be no need.
    And I think that would be a WAY cheaper direction for them considering Madden gets a MUCH MUCH larger revenue share than NCAA.

Honestly, I would love to see the AWAY TEAM get introduced as well. The players run out and you hear the crowd booing. They did this last gen and it really added to the game presentation.

Ok, couldn't find a video of them doing it at Ole Miss. So the second video is how the enter the field under coach Nutt now. The first video is showing the area where they enter from, it's in the right corner of the south endzone if you are standing at mid field looking at it. So they come out of their tunnels and then all link arms and begin swaying back and forth with a coach leading jumping around firing them up. They then take off, some of the touching the Chucky Mullins statue.

Here is a picture that explains everything....

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Honestly, I would love to see the AWAY TEAM get introduced as well. The players run out and you hear the crowd booing. They did this last gen and it really added to the game presentation.
    Bingo. Every time I play a game on NCAA 11 I think of this. I can't for the life of me figure out why they decided not to show the away team running out. I still play NCAA 2004 to this day and they show both teams running out of the tunnel and the way team gets booed.

#1 thing that needs to be added for entrances

Quote Originally Posted by Bamafan3723 View Post
    Bingo. Every time I play a game on NCAA 11 I think of this. I can't for the life of me figure out why they decided not to show the away team running out. I still play NCAA 2004 to this day and they show both teams running out of the tunnel and the way team gets booed.
    "New addition" for 12 lol

"New addition" for 12 lol
    Yup. That's ok though

it seems like their focus was to do specific things that teams did before they ran out onto the field....if this were expanded to include all of the different styles teams have of coming out onto the field, i think the entrances could be a little better.....

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    it seems like their focus was to do specific things that teams did before they ran out onto the field....if this were expanded to include all of the different styles teams have of coming out onto the field, i think the entrances could be a little better.....
    Yeah, there is alot of room for improvement for 12. I look forward to seeing what they will add next year.

Exactly. I cringe every time we run out of the tunnel to our "official" fight song, when in reality, our de facto fight song is All Right Now by Free.

It'd also be great if maybe they showed a short cutscene of the opposing fan section cheering a bit too.

Anyways for Stanford, it should look just about like this:

Best video I could find, sorry.

This was during the time of the band's suspension, but usually the band would in two lines making a path for the flag runners and players to run through. Fairly simple entrance, it is basically the generic one right now + fog and + band. (edit: also no baloon arch ohhhh and + crowd )

Clemson's entrance is terrible in this game.

The players don't just form 2 lines at the hill then rub the rock and run down. They all run to the rock and stand atop the hill getting fired up with fans all around them. In the game there are no fans, it doesn't even show the players running down the hill. Where's the scoreboard when the camera angle looks up at the players? It shows the same 7 players over and over again, just from different angles. Some players don't even touch the rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidmj444 View Post
    Clemson's entrance is terrible in this game.

The players don't just form 2 lines at the hill then rub the rock and run down. They all run to the rock and stand atop the hill getting fired up with fans all around them. In the game there are no fans, it doesn't even show the players running down the hill. Where's the scoreboard when the camera angle looks up at the players? It shows the same 7 players over and over again, just from different angles. Some players don't even touch the rock.
    All the intros show a limited number of players so they don't have to display/render the whole team. The angles they use give off the impression that there are more players then they are really showing. I doubt you'll get what you really want this generation.